Ever noticed how concerned Â and how quick Â our far left media is to aid and abet the global jihad by assisting the Muslims in our midst in their Â propaganda that they are poor little victims of our misguided efforts to keep our society safe?
Here is my column inÂ FrontPage this morning, discussing the denial and obfuscation coming from Muslims in Dallas in the wake of Hosam Smadi’s jihad plot:
Late in September, a Muslim named Hosam Maher Husein Smadi, was arrested after placing an inert car bomb at a 60-story office tower in downtown Dallas. In March 2009, according to his indictment in U.S. District Court, Smadi declared his intention to wage war in the name of Islam. Yet characteristically, if dispiritingly, Muslims in the Dallas area are now expressing fears of a “backlash,” rather than taking the hard steps necessary to make sure there are no more jihad plotters who are inspired by Islamic teachings, as was Hosam Smadi.
- Boston jihad suspect misunderstood Islam on his blog, spreading messages of hatred and warfare against unbelievers
- New York Islamic cleric misunderstands Islam, indicted for role in NYC jihad terror plot
- One jihad begets another: Boston would-be jihadist inspired by Beltway sniper
- Shock horror! Toronto imam a Misunderstander of Islam, preaches hatred of Jews and Christians!
- More ex-Gitmo apes return to jihad
- Democrats in Congress care more about protecting terrorists’ rights than protecting the American public, a Republican lawmaker charged Wednesday.
Smadi was very clear about the Islamic motivation for his plot: “I truly say it that [sic] my dream is to be among God’s soldiers, first for the support of Islam and my beloved Sheik Usama, may God give him long life.” He decried the “world plan to destroy Islam, Muslims, and to seize their lands for the benefit of the Jews and for the love of infidelity.” He swore: “In the name of God, the Gracious and Merciful, this is my vow to you, my brother, that I am ready. And if you were a lover of Jihad as I am, then, by God, I am ready for the Jihadi life.” And he affirmed: “The reign is only for the living and powerful God.”