* Peace in our time alert: from the Democracy under sharia department:
Afghan President invites Taliban leader to join peace talks, ministry
Karzai even went to the extent of inviting the renegade leader, who is one of the most wanted persons on Washington’s terrorist list, to join his ministry.Â Â
More on Page 2
* Are the Taliban “The Enemy” or Not?
* Mullah OmarÂ Â Omar offers deal to U.S. on withdrawal
* Pakistan: Talibs vs the people. Civil war in the making?
* Â Najibullah, one of Karzai’s predecessors installed in Kabul by the Russians, ended up Â hanging from aÂ CraneÂ with his dick in his mouth. Karzai would be well advised to kiss the feet of his American masters every day that he’s alive.
|Baitullah Mehsood passes away
|Â Updated at: 0107 PST, Â Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Â PESHAWAR; The head of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsood has passed away here. He was suffering from high blood pressure and kidney disease, according to Geo News.
* Â Update: The dementi came instantly: apparently he’s still alive…
Continue reading Karzai gets real cuddly with the Taliban
…and bites the hand that feeds him:
Afghan leader vows ‘punishment’ for deadly US raid
*Â U.S. shifts tactics in hunt for Osama bin Laden/Dead Talib’s give Karzai the creeps
The Afghan president said a deadly raid on a village by American and Afghan commandos has put new strain on relations with the United States and promised Thursday to punish those responsible.
* Paks go apeshit, tell U.S.: “you are not allowed to roast Talibs on our side of the fence..”
*Â Taliban threaten to kill remaining French troops
*Â Taliban trophy photos shock France
U.S. officials have said that at least 30 militants, including a Taliban commander, and no more than seven civilians were killed during the Aug. 22 raid. Afghan officials, backed by the United Nations mission, insist that more than 90 civilians died, including dozens of children.
Continue reading Karzai farts and stinks