Islam requires its followers to reject terror, organisers say
* But Muhammad said: ‘I have been made victorious with terror’- and strike terror in the hearts of the infidels…’ Poor Brits, if they only knew….!
An advertising campaign promoting British Muslims as integrated citizens who reject extremism has been launched.
Islam is Peace – formed after the bombings in London in July 2005 – has initially placed adverts on the capital’s buses and Underground trains.
* Whatever it takes to pull the Islamic wool over the suspicious eyes and ears of the irritated infidels…
They show a range of Muslims – including a policewoman, a Scout group and the chef Michael Barry – with the slogan “Proud to be a British Muslim”.
Organisers say research shows many Britons associate Islam with terrorism.
* Could there be a reason for that?
The group insists that the religion demands that its followers live in peace with their neighbours within non-Muslim societies.
* Really? But what about the Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
But it says it recognises that Muslims have a duty to show that the vast majority of them wish to do so.
* So could it be it is just a PR exercise to deceive the infidels? Qur’an 9:3 “Allah is not bound by any contract or treaty with non-Muslims, nor is His Apostle.”
After the initial London campaign, Islam Is Peace intends to launch a nationwide tour.
Ifhat Shaheen-Smith, one of the campaign organisers, said: “In the current atmosphere of suspicion and fear about Islam and British Muslims, truth is often confused with fabrications and stereotypes.
“Prejudice has become entrenched and sensationalistic media reporting is creating a climate of paranoia.
* Could it be that this has been caused by Muslims blowing up stuff around the world for some time now?
“There is a desperate need for openness, mutual understanding and a mature debate.”
* Really? Lets debate the 164 jihad verses in the Koran then. Cut out your Da’awa crap and talk openly, with understanding and lets have a mature debate!
Da’awa & Dissimulation
* Here’s a recent article documenting the dissimulation employed by many influential muslim leaders in the United States, who have been caught out saying one thing in public and another in private, even as they cultivate high level relationships within the government by touting their “anti-terrorist” credentials.
* And here’s the first part of an undercover mosque series in Great Britain in which muslims leaders are recorded expressing their hatred for the Kaffirs and their governments, rhetoric that bears a striking similarity to the material I’ve cited above. (Money quote, “We must live as a state within a state until we take over . . .
Following the 7 July bombings, the group has spent tens of thousands of pounds placing adverts in national newspapers in which Muslims reject extremism.
* Hmmm. Could that be Saudi petro-dollars?
Sadiq Khan MP said: “This is a fantastic initiative. Islam is a faith whose primary focus is peace and submission to one God.
* Sure. The infidels have to be whacked into submission, no doubt. Otherwise they will get the peace of the grave, while the bombs go off daily in 30 + theaters of jihad terror worldwide…
“This campaign will help to bust some of the myths about Islam and allow the true face of Islam to reach all parts of our country.”
* Which is the myth and which is the true Islam?
Secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain Muhammad Abdul Bari said: “The silent majority of Muslims are coming forward and now challenging the islamophobia in sections of our media – it is a brave undertaking.”
The campaign is launched as a new law banning incitement to religious hatred comes into force.
* There you go. A law preparing the ground for the Islamization of Britain, designed to muzzle the indigenous Brits and to stifle debate…
* This ‘LAW’ is the mother of perfidy: Twice defeated before, it has now -somehow-been passed. It is a disgrace for every parliamentarian in the UK (Link)
A Ridiculous Campaign That Deserves To Be Ridiculed
The transparency and clumsiness of this ad campaign, and the obvious suspicion that its costs are being met by rich Arabs, merely will heighten suspicions and also be subject to silent, or perhaps open, ridicule.
It’s a good sign, however, that organized Muslims feel they must engage in this. It’s a sign that they feel under pressure, that they somehow have to turn off the tap of information and intelligent attention by Infidels. But those Infidels will start reading, with greater and greater understanding, the Qur’an and the Hadith. And they will begin to make sense of what they read. They will realize that Islam inculcates a permanent state of war that must exist between Believers and Infidels, between Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb. They will begin to realize that Jihad to spread Islam, by any means available, is a living doctrine, and one that fell into desuetude not because of any change in either doctrine or Muslim understanding of that doctrine, but because of perceived Muslim weakness until the OPEC trillions came along to make those Muslims rich, able to buy weapons,and Western hirelings, and also to support a vast propaganda effort on behalf of Islam to supplement campaigns of Da’wa all over the advanced West, which, as it happens, was also successfully penetrated by millions of Muslim immigrants — including those who now live in Great Britain, and ride those busses, and smile as they look at those advertisements, and think to themselves, if only we can keep the Infidels unwary for just another decade, or two, if only, if only…
Posted by: Hugh at October 1, 2007 12:21 PM
Update: Countering Islamophobia-phobia
Please, someone with the artistic talent, please design and market a t-shirt or sweatshirt with the following design:
The shirt should look like the typical rock band “tour shirt”:
‘Religion of Peace’ World Tour
New York 2/26/93
New York (encore) 9/11/01
London (encore) 7/21/05
Over 9,000 local engagements
“Audiences Blown Away”
(From a posting on JW)
Ready to cuddle up? You can let MCB know what you think about their initiative here:
UK: Coffee and biscuits the answer to integration for Muslims, says government minister
All we need is “Kumbaya.”
“Coffee and biscuits the answer to integration for Muslims says Minister,” by Pete Devine for The Asian News (thanks to DW)
* How do such imbeciles get to hold cushy jobs in government?
A GOVERNMENT minister believes that the answer to furthering the integration of the Muslim community into wider British society could be for them to share more coffee and biscuits with their white neighbours.
John Denham, the Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills was addressing a meeting in Bournemouth organised by the Fabian Society on citizenship and integration.
Zareen Roohi Ahmed of the British Muslim Forum told the meeting that the problems often stemmed from a “massive Eurocentric” view and said she hoped that the government would be pushing for a “less Eurocentric culture”.
* Of course. Britons should give up their nasty Eurocentric culture. Coffee and biscuits? Who does Denham think he is? What a racist Islamophobe! Coffee, sure, as long as it’s Turkish coffee. Biscuits? Better to serve za’atar manakish.
* Sheik Yer’mami will settle for some belly-dancing maidens, some dark eyed houris will do nicely…
Islam is Peace for Britain?
by Robert Spencer
* Robert Spencer shreds the ridiculous ‘Islam is Peace’ BS-propaganda campaign currently underway inÂ the UK:Â
Â “Who are we? We are Islam is peace. We want to eradicate Islamophobia. Our home is Britain. And we represent peace.”
It’s a new ad campaign in Britain: Islam is Peace. Buses and trains are sporting the legend, “Islam is Peace,” and an array of images, including that of a Muslim policewoman, a Muslim scout group, and a Muslim chef, attempt to show that Muslims in Britain are ordinary citizens, and should not be regarded with suspicion.
The group’s website derides as a “misconception” the idea that “jihad means holy war.” It speaks about jihad as involving a “struggle to improve the quality of life in society and the struggle against injustice, oppression and tyranny,” but says nothing about armed struggle. It leaves unexplained how innumerable thousands of Muslims worldwide could have gotten the idea that jihad had something to do with violence. The site also dismisses the idea that “terrorism is supported in Islam,” saying, “this misconception is one of the most widely held misconceptions about Islam today,” and quoting the Qur’an to show that “it is clearly Islamically unlawful to murder an innocent person.” However, it doesn’t specify what qualifies a person as innocent, and thus does not answer the jihadist claim that no non-Muslim can be innocent.