Qalat: A man named Mumtaz in southern Zabul province of Afghanistan first shaved wife, Nazia’s head and then cut off her ears, and nose and damaged her teeth on the first day of Eid ul Adha, an Islamic ritual of sacrifice.
Hospital sources in Qalat, center of Zabul, told this scribe by phone that Nazia, 17, was admitted on Wednesday (First day of Eid) evening and now she was in a critical condition due to the severe beating she has borne.
Provincial Police Chief of Zabul, Gen. Mohammad Yaqub Khan, when contacted, confirmed this brutal incident and confessed that the police were still unable to arrest the man.
‘The police are searching for him, he has disappeared’ Khan added.
Moreover, he told that a brother of the culprit was police officer who is currently under investigation.
Because the jihad must continue until the world is Islamic.
* Bukhari: Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been victorious with terror!”
* Koran: “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them!”
Tabari: The battle cry was: “Kill! Kill! Kill!”
* Koran: “Wipe the infidels out to the last.“
* Koran: “Fight and kill disbelievers wherever you find them. Take them captive, harass them and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
* Koran: “Fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”
* Ishaq: “We are pledging ourselves to wage war against all mankind.”
* Quran 8:59: “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”
* As we can see from the above, fighting, terrorizing, harassing and attacking the infidels is not something that a ‘tiny minority of extremists’ or ‘misunderstanders of Islam’ have invented, but jihad-terror is at the very heart of the Islamic teachings. There are literally hundreds of verses that teach how to hate, kill, harass and attack unbelievers in order to get them to submit to Islam, and that’s what a good Muslim is obliged to do.
As the Copts of the Upper Egyptian town of Esna, north of Luxor, celebrated the traditional Kiyahk Midnight Praise on the eve of Sunday 16 December, the church of the holy Virgin, where a large congregation had gathered for worship, was attacked with stones and rocks. Kiyahk is the month which precedes Christmas and its Midnight Praise is a widely popular service distinguished by its characteristic tunes and melodies which are sung all through the night and conclude with Holy Mass at dawn. The attack on the church resulted in no casualties, but the mob which had initiated the attack fanned out on motorcycles in the streets of Esna attacking, torching, and plundering shops owned by Copts. The shops were closed since it was past nine o’clock in the evening, so the damage was limited to property and merchandise; the owners and workers had already left. The usual Muslim jihadi slogans of “There is no god but Allah” and “On to jihad” filled the Upper Egyptian cold night air. The rampage continued till the wee hours of dawn.
* Thanks to Weasel Zippers
* Because saying such things might inflame the tender sensitivities of RoP members who might then engage in Islamic terrorism. Ooops, did I say something wrong?
The words “war on terror” will no longer be used by the British government to describe attacks on the public, the country’s chief prosecutor said Dec. 27.
Sir Ken Macdonald said terrorist fanatics were not soldiers fighting a war but simply members of an aimless “death cult.”
The Director of Public Prosecutions said: ‘We resist the language of warfare, and I think the government has moved on this. It no longer uses this sort of language.”
“The people who were murdered on July 7 were not the victims of war. The men who killed them were not soldiers,” Macdonald said. “They were fantasists, narcissists, murderers and criminals and need to be responded to in that way.”
His remarks signal a change in emphasis across Whitehall, where the “war on terror” language has officially been ditched.
Officials were concerned it could act as a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda, which is determined to manufacture a battle between Islam and the West.
* Unfortunatily for these deluded fools, Islam doesn’t need Al Qaeda or a ‘manufactured battle’ between dar al harb and dar al Islam: Islam is at war with the world since 1400 years. Denying it and coloring it with pink lipstick will not help the terrified dhimmi-Brits.
The term “Islamic terrorist” will also no longer be used. Officials believe it is unhelpful because it appears to directly link the religion to terrorist atrocities.
* An ‘Islamic terrorist’ is a ‘good Muslim. Read the scriptures, fools!
In an interview with BBC Radio’s World at One, Macdonald made a fresh attack on plans to extend beyond 28 days the length of time a terror suspect can be held without trial.
He said that the evidence had shown that the existing limit was working well and he accused ministers of legislating on the basis of ‘hypotheticals’.
What say you?
DUBAI (Reuters) – An Islamist Web site said on Friday it would carry a new recording from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden about “foiling plots” in Iraq.
“May God expose the cover-up by Al Jazeera, the channel of the infidels,” said the Web site, which is often used to issue messages from al Qaeda.
It was not clear whether this meant bin Laden would speak about a controversy in which his supporters have accused the popular news channel of misrepresenting his comments on Iraq.
Some Islamists have said Al Jazeera misrepresented bin Laden’s views by airing excerpts of comments he made in October that insurgents had made mistakes in Iraq because of fanaticism.
More Islamic delusion: we’ve had Allah fish, Allah tomatoes, and Australia’s ‘catmeat mufti’ Al Hilali found ‘Allah-rocks’ in -you guessed it- Ayers Rock.
Now we got:
‘Allah signed his name to the Tsunami ‘
by Bryan Pearson
Colombo – God signed His name in the tsunami that battered Sri Lanka and other countries on December 26, and sent it as punishment because humans have been ignoring His laws, Sri Lankan Muslims say.
Proof, according to Mohamed Faizeen, manager of the Centre for Islamic Studies in Colombo, is a satellite picture taken seconds after the tsunami smashed into Sri Lanka’s west coast near the town of Kalutara and as it was receding.
“This clearly spells out the name ‘Allah’ in Arabic,” Faizeen said, pointing to the shape of the waves – a gigantic “E” complete with whorls and sidewaves that do indeed appear to combine to resemble the Arabic script for the name “Allah”.