* Talibs waiting to negotiate with Gordon
British PM Brown: I’ll Talk With the Taliban to end war in Afghanistan…
* Gordon Brown follows his nose: a nose that leads him straight to the Taliban who are just waiting to negotiate with him. Ya think?
* From our “Gordon Brown goes down” series…
* Where is the outrage in the UN? Where are the demonstrations in Western countries against these human rights violations?
That is, deception and half-truth, vilification of truth-tellers, and an overarching supremacist agenda.
* Not only in America, in Australia too. Because of that, you never get the truth about the Middle East and Islam. Saudi King Fahd paid for a number of academic chairs in some of the most respected universities in the developed world and as a result these universities have become a lot less ‘respected’- Zuhdi Jasser, a Phoenix physician and a Muslim who is chairman of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, says Islamic governments are looking for a free pass.
“Islamists such as the radical fundamentalists seen with the Saudi Wahhabis exploit American universal tolerance to provide a vehicle for the dissemination of their propaganda free of critique,” he said in an e-mail. “It is important to emphasize â€” ‘free of critique’ … it is the tolerance which permits that.
“But I would hope that we correct our response not by changing our tolerance but by intensely critiquing political Islam and its incompatibility with our pluralistic democracy. America”s laboratory of freedom and liberty should not change.”
…and Philipine jihad, and African jihad and….
* WTF is wrong with the Thai government? If you know that this guy is a foreign agent and visits your country to engage in subversive and terrorist activities you take action, no? Yet this guy is invited by the government to come and go and whines about the treatment of Muslims at the highest levels of government.
The son of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, who supported and helped to train Thai separatist bandits in the 1970s, visited Bangkok and “expressed concerns” about the government’s treatment of Muslims.
Saif al-Islam, the son and heir-apparent of Gadhafi, was in Bangkok on Tuesday as a guest of the government.
Officials said he “sought clarification” from former coup leader and Deputy Prime Minister for security Gen Sonthi Boonyaratkalin about the situation in the troubled South.
Many of the groups in the South were fomented and supported by Gadhafi during the 1970s, especially the dominant anti-government group Patani United Liberation Organisation, known as Pulo. Al-Islam’s father gave sanctuary to Pulo leaders when they were first wanted for murder and terrorism.
Reports said that the Libyan asked Gen Sonthi if Thai-Muslims, who make up 80 per cent of the population in the deep South, comprising Narathiwat, Pattani and Yala provinces, had been properly treated, according to an official who attended the meeting.
General Sonthi, the former army commander-in-chief who led last year’s coup d’etat against ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, assured al-Islam that the conflict ‘had nothing to do with religion.’
* WTF??? The jihad has ‘nothing to do with religion?’ –
* Keep in mind this is one Islamofascist talking to another.
“Of the 1.7 million Muslims in the southernmost provinces, only a few sought separation from Thailand. The majority play a significant role in local administration,” Sonthi was quoted as saying.
Gadhafi’s son, who heads the Gadhafi Development Fund, told Sonthi he was seeking clarification from senior officials because he had been “misinformed” that Thailand, a predominantly Buddhist country, discriminated against Muslims, and disturbances stemmed from this.
Al-Islam will be reporting Sonthi’s comments to members of the Organisation of Islamic Conference, the world’s largest Muslim grouping.
He is also to visit the Philippines, where he will meet with the Muslim separatist group the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. (BangkokPost.com, dpa)
Like father, like son:
* Dressed to kill: the lunatic tent-dweller in pimp fashion arrives in France
“Libya has never committed a terrorist act,” he said in the TV interview. He argued that a state cannot be responsible for each of its citizens, but said an era of conflict is ending.
* The ‘era of conflict’ ends when EUrabia is Islamic
* We have video here on this website with this demented f*kc holding a speech last year wherein he makes it clear that there can be no peace unless Europe submits to Islam.
Sarkozy’s political rivals, including former Socialist presidential candidate Segolene Royal, held a protest Tuesday evening.
At a parliamentary session, the Socialists left their benches for 20 minutes to protest a refusal to allow them to publicly question the government on the Gadhafi visit.
“You don’t roll out the red carpet to a dictator in the (symbol) of democracy,” said Socialist group leader Jean-Marc Ayrault.
Government officials have defended the warm welcome for Gadhafi as a way to encourage states that show signs of moving away from terrorism.
“It’s not the color of the carpet that we should remember. It is the fact that we are trying to bring toward us countries which have left terrorism,” Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said.