* Australian resident Islamo-agent-provocateur Yusuf Irfan is leaving a trail like a snail to discredit and smear Dr. Daniel Pipes, whom he accuses of ‘misrepresenting’ Canadian Human Rights Commissioner Graeme Innes.
Innes with guide dog
Yusuf claims he talked to Graeme Innes, who is blind and relies on a guide dog to move about. As we all know, blind people with guide dogs are being snubbed by Muhammedan taxi drivers because Islam regards dogs as ‘unclean’.
But don’t take my word for it:
* Here we are:
The sweat of an animal who persistently eats najasat.
* Please note: we, the kuffar or kafir, are ourselves considered ‘unclean’ and besides, we are the ‘vilest of creatures’ (Koran 98:1-8) after all, ‘unbelief is worse than slaughter’ (2:217)
* Now Yusuf, convinced that we kuffars are simply too lazy and ignorant to inform ourselves about Islamic teachings, insists that Graeme Innes never mentioned religion when he was denied service. Perhaps not, but how would Innes know? Poor Innes is blind, and therefore it would be unlikely for him to come out and say “hey, the guy who left me out in the rain wore a kaftan, he had a henna-dyed beard and wore a coffee-filter on his head’. Besides, if Innes is on the same ‘Human Rights Commission’ Yusuf claims to be on, he would be rather reluctant to tell Yusuf how he really feels. Innes’s dog could probably smell a Muslim from a mile away, but he’s not gonna tell us, Yusuf, is he?
* Unfortunately for Yusuf, nothing sticks and the only one discredited in Yusuf’s smear campaign is Yusuf himself.
* Just look how Yusuf spins it:
*Â ‘Pipes is now trying to drag Commissioner Innes into his personal web of sectarian bigotry.Â Pipes is using Commissioner Innes’ experiences with a small group of taxi drivers to incite hatred toward persons of nominally Muslim background, faith and/or heritage.’
Â * Yusuf: you are seriously unhinged. Seek help!
* Yusuf, remember: don’t wreck any toilet seats and don’t forget to flush…!
* Taxi Jihad:
* There’s plenty more, just do your own research.