All deeply rooted in Koran, sira & hadith, going back to the days of Muhammad, profit of Islam:
‘Child sex victims were prostitutes with enough business acumen to win The Apprentice’, man at centre of sex gang trial tells court
- 59-year-old took his sweater off and ripped out a clump of chest hair in court demanding why one of the victims didn’t tell police about his hairy body
- Alleged ringleader is first of 11 men to take to the stand to deny charges of child sex exploitation
- He claimed he had long term relationship with one of the ‘victims’ who he thought was 18 and working as a prostitute
- During one outburst he said: ‘Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here’
- He blamed social services and police for ‘doing nothing’
by Cheradenine Zakalwe
Wondering where Baroness Warsi’s been during the current travails of the Conservative (sic) party? Well, now we know: setting up a “working group” on Islamophobia (sic).
Imam Qari Asim from Leeds Makkah Masjid, Akeela Ahmed from Muslim Youth Helpline and Fiyaz Mughal of Faith Matters has also been chosen as key members of the group. Â Source
Â a Bendigo mother of two was subjected to repeated sexual assault at the hands of six youths who dragged her into a laundry and took turns raping her, a court has heard.Mohammed Elnour, 19, Akoak Manon, 19, and Mohammed Zaoli, 22, all appeared in the Bendigo Magistrates Court yesterday charged with a long list of sex offences stemming from the alleged gang rape in January last year.
Muhammad Abbas has been jailed for five years for the attack on a 31-year-old woman from Dalkeith.
More from TROP: