“What they did was scandalous. They basically declared war against Muslims in France”— if only!
Pro-Muslim leftists called on French authorities to take action against such groups that promote hatred and seek to divide the country.
(If that’s what they want, they should be taking action against the Muslim invaders)
“We demand the dissolution of this group,” Moussaoui said.Â The public prosecutor’s office in Poitiers has placed four of the protesters under judicial investigation for spreading racial hate and discrimination.Â Moussaoui said the protest, the first time a mosque in France had been occupied like that, represented “a new escalation in violence against Muslims”.
A protest is not violence.
Bernadette Hetier, co-president of MRAP, told Â France24:
“These groups are dangerous because they promote hatred. We have asked the government to prevent them publishing their intolerable propaganda.” They are a real threat to cohesion because they want to divide France and Europe.
Perverse. Ignorant and cocksuckerish Â beyond belief.Â
Its worse than you think:
Zyed and Bouna were the two criminals who were electrocuted in an electrical substation while trying to escape from the police. Note the riots are referred to as “the revolts”. (Islam vs Europe)
The resistance has a name:Â GÃ©nÃ©ration Identitaire
Since Saturday, media and politicians have been drawing very doubtful parallels and haven’t stopped talking about a supposed “provocation” from GÃ©nÃ©ration Identitaire.
At this stage, it seems useful to us to make clear that for us:
– The true provocation is to let more than 300,000 immigrants into France every year.
– The true provocation is the daily anti-white racism in our country.
– The true provocation is the Saudi money that is financing the construction of the mosque in Poitiers.
– The true provocation is the islamist imam of Poitiers and the tolerance of the state towards the UOIF [Muslim Brotherhood-linked umbrella organisation for Muslim associations in France].
– The true provocation is to accuse three young people of causing damage because three prayer carpets got damp.
– The true provocation is to support Pussy Riot in Russia and to curse GÃ©nÃ©ration Identitaire in France.
– The true provocation is to call yourself a democrat and to want to dissolve a group of young people calling for a debate and a referendum.
– The true provocation is the forced-march islamisation of a country that saved Europe from the Arab-Muslim invasion 1280 years ago.
– The true provocation, ultimately, is to build a mosque in Poitiers, which ought to be a place of historical memory.
All of that â€“ and many other things too â€“ seem to us to be much more provocative and damaging to the sacrosanct vivre-ensemble than a hundred young people on the roof of a building that is still under construction.