Who gave the stand-down order?
- Benghazi Survivors Spent 20 Hours Waiting For Medical Help
- David Ubben Fought Alongside FMR Navy Seal To Protect Consulate – Spent 20 Hours Waiting For Medical Help With a Shredded Right Leg!
- New Details About Benghazi Survivor Who Risked Life To Save Colleagues
A Muslim Brotherhood website said 120 people had been killed and some 4,500 injured. A Reuters reporter counted 36 bodies at one morgue,Â while health officials said there were a further 21 corspes in two nearby hospitals.
If Trayvon Martin’s family decides to file a wrongful-death suit against George Zimmerman, they could be opening a Pandora’s box, according to Zimmerman’s older brother.The Huffington Post
- Palin Blasts ‘Cowardly’ Obama for Calling Admin’s Scandals ‘Phony’
- Palin Contrasts Herself with ‘Elitist’ Rove by Using ‘Redneck’ Whiteboard…
- Sarah Palin: McCain Campaign ‘Banned’ Me From Talking About Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers
Israel Agrees to Free 104 Palestinian Prisoners as Part of Possible Deal to Restart Peace Talks
Why? Insanity. Â ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
Female terrorists Dalal Mughrabi, Wafa Idris, and others are role models for students, on PA TV
Twenty-two years ago Rabbi Eliezer Weiss lost his wife Rachel and their three young sons in a brutal terrorist attack. The four burned to death in a bus targeted in a firebomb attack.
On Sunday morning, Rabbi Weiss learned that his children’s murderers are expected to go free in a mass terrorist release. The government is planning to free over 100 terrorists, several of them murderers, in a “gesture” to Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.