by Yves Mamou • Gatestone Institute
- Are French institutions sacrificing one freedom for another? Is equality between men and women being sacrificed to freedom of religion (Islam) to impose its diktats on French society?
- If someone still does not realize that the Islamic dress code is the Trojan horse of Islamist jihad, he will learn it fast.
- For years, “big brothers” have been obliging their mothers and sisters to wear a veil when they go out. Now that this job is done, they have begun to fight non-Muslim women who wear shorts and skirts — no longer just in the sensitive Muslim “no-go zones” of the suburbs, where women no longer dare to wear skirts — but now also in the heart of big cities.
- “The law guarantees women, in all fields, same equal rights as men.”
- What people do not seem to know is that in the heart of Paris, a Muslim man can insult a woman for drinking a cola in the street and is served in stores first, before women.
- Many people evidently still do not know that Islam is a religion and a political movement at war with the West — and openly intent on subjugating the West. It must be responded to as such. The problem is, every time it is responded to as such, Muslim extremists run for cover under the claim of freedom of religion.
- It is crucial for Western societies to start making a distinction between freedom of speech and incitement to violence, and to begin seriously penalizing attacks on innocents, as well as calls to attack innocents.
The Council of State, the highest administrative court in France, decided that, to allow freedom of religion, the burkini must not be banned. At first the ruling looked sound: why should people not be able to wear what they wish when they wish? What is not visible, however, is that the harm comes later.
If someone still does not realize that the Islamic dress code is the Trojan horse of Islamist jihad, he will learn it fast.
A few recent incidents include:
September 7. In Guingamp, Brittany, a 17-year-old girl in shorts was beaten by a man who considered her outfit “too provocative”. Although the attacker escaped, so that the police have no idea who he is or what his background might be, it is a taste of things to come.
One thought on “France’s New Sharia Police”
“Many people evidently still do not know that Islam is [NOT] a religion
and[BUT] a political movement at war with the West — and openly intent on subjugating the West. It must be responded to as such. The problem is, every time it is responded to as such, Muslim extremists run for cover under the claim of freedom of religion.”
Purge islam “Globally“ !
It Really is PAST the Time to …
1. Purge islam Appeasers Masters … “Globally“ !
2. Purge islam Appeasers … “Globally“ !
3. Purge islam and its islams … “Globally“ !
4. Pulverise every Mosque and masjid … “Globally“ !
Or do you really want to be bullied … to your death … by the islam emulators of muhammad !
Get rid of the islams in Australia …. even as it involves “purging” your “favourite” politician (who assists this islam invasion … even as we breath) !
Comments are closed.