- President Trump prompted outrage when he described Congressman Elijah Cummings Baltimore 7th District as a, ‘disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess’
- The president demanded to know where the $16 billion of Federal funding given to the city had gone
- The city itself cannot account for the millions that have poured into its coffers, according to Baltimore’s most recent audit analyzed by DailyMail.com
- The 2018 audit notes numerous ‘significant deficiencies’ and ‘material weaknesses’ across almost every department
- It found a consistent lack of any internal tracking of funds
- In these disturbing photos, DailyMail.com captures the grim living conditions as we spoke to demoralized residents
- ‘I have a three-year-old son who lives with his mother in Pennsylvania,’ Smoove told us. ‘That’s how I want it. If he was here he’d be dead before he was 21’
- ‘Trump’s words were true, Smoove admitted, ‘I could accept them if they came from anybody but him’
- Diane has lived in Gilmore Homes all her life. The area is consistently ranked among Baltimore’s top three most dangerous housing complexes
- According to Diane, ‘What Trump said is true! Look around. It’s the pit of hell’
While the Rats are running a Rat Race Marathon in Baltimore, the tax payers want to know what happened to the 16 Billions in Federal grants. Generational Rats running around like puppies are unacceptable. Rats eat cheese, did they also eat the money? Do we need to audit the Rats? pic.twitter.com/YRAEUmlk4k
— Diamond and Silk® (@DiamondandSilk) August 3, 2019
It is 2:25 in the afternoon as EMTs struggle to help the writhing man, facedown in the dirt on the sidewalk.
They strap him onto a stretcher. His head lolls, his T-shirt rides up exposing his belly and white foam crusts around his mouth. It is hardly a rare occurrence, according to one bystander.
‘This is a high drugs run,’ he explains, gesturing up and down W North Avenue, ‘They OD and fall out all the time.’
Within the next three hours and as many blocks there will be three shootings in this pocket of West Baltimore alone.
It is home to some of the most dangerous housing projects in the country, where homicide is an epidemic; drugs are on every corner and rats root around in the mounds of trash strewn in side alleys.
Accountability: The quality or state of being accountable. An obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions. Elijah Cummings & Baltimore can’t account for millions. Neglected internal tracking of funds.
I guess that back then, RepCummings must have been an anti-Black racist. He calls his community “infested.” He must be saying these people are rodents. He’s just like –wait for it — HITLER.
More from the Religion of Peace: