Muslim Lawyer on TV says he has an Islamic right to hate & kill Jews
Is this what a religion of peace looks like?
The media in the West is turning a blind eye to this radical Islamic rhetoric to avoid damaging the image of Islam.
Jews no longer exist in most parts of the Middle East, they were ethnically cleansed by Arab-Muslims.
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many other Arab countries banned the entry of Jews under the law.
Christian minorities are facing the same fate as persecution of Christians throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa has reached levels of genocide.
Erdoğan Needs New Enemies
- All those Turkish-Greek tensions in the Aegean and Mediterranean seas bolster a century-long Turkish nostalgia to take back some of the Greek islands. Yeni Safak, a fiercely pro-Erdoğan newspaper, suggested that the Turkish military should invade 16 Greek islands.
- “Discussion of wars and invading Greek islands is… a tactic used by the regime of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to distract the Turkish population from the woeful economic situation.” — Greek City Times.
UN Supports ‘World’s Worst State Sponsor of Terrorism,’ Iran
- Europe’s leaders also did not support extending the arms embargo. They have been arguing that they want to preserve the nuclear deal. What deal? The deal that Iran never signed? The deal that Iran has been violating anyway?
- The European powers have also ignored a recent plea by Iran’s neighbors to extend the arms embargo, as well as a recent statement made by the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi, who raised serious concerns about possible clandestine and undeclared nuclear sites in Iran.
- The six-country Gulf Cooperation Council — Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates — submitted a plea to the UN Security Council to extend the Iranian arms embargo. The letter accurately stated that “Iran has not ceased or desisted from armed interventions in neighboring countries, directly and through organizations and movements armed and trained by Iran. As such, it is inappropriate to lift the restrictions on conventional weapons’ movement to and from Iran until it abandons its destabilizing activities in the region and ceases to provide weapons to terrorist and sectarian organizations.”
- The UN’s decisions to allow “the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism,” freely to have an unlimited supply chain of conventional weapons may sadly go down in history as one of the most dangerous acts against stability and world peace.
That’s a no-brainer. There is no fun in Islam, & Erdogan’s Turkey doesn’t offer much in the way of fun. Much better moving to the West where young Turks can find easy sex, alcohol & terrorise the infidels as prescribed in the quran?
by Burak Bekdil
- SODEV, another pollster, found that 60.5% of youths supporting Erdoğan said they would prefer to live in Christian Switzerland with half the salary they would have earned in Muslim Saudi Arabia.
- “This kind of social engineering efforts targeting the younger mind almost always end up with opposite results, primarily because the new generation do not like to be told what’s good and what’s bad for them. Freedoms for most youth are more important than prayers. This is what conservative politicians often miss.” — Turkish university professor who asked not to be named.–Continue Reading Article
This doesn’t sound right. Turks are belligerent, fanatical Moslems, why deny that? Remember how they celebrated when Erdogan turned the Hagia Sophia into a mosque?
Could it be that Burak Bekdil is engaging in ideologically motivated taqiyya here?