A Noble Cause:
…but instantly the ‘former fish & chips shop owner’ is being attacked and roasted by the turds from the MSM. Even the ‘reasonably balanced’ Herald Sun does everything to discredit her, but the jackass who smears her doesn’t even dare sign his name to his article.
So much for courage.
The spiteful wankers from the MSM won’t be ‘martyr’s’- like these kidz:
A profile of the creepy 11-year old zombie girl who hosts the Hamas TV show Tomorrow’s Pioneers, one of the most depraved Islamist propaganda efforts in the world today:
Back to the story:Â
Â Pauline Hanson registers new political party
RIGHT-wing firebrand Pauline Hanson has flagged a moratorium on Muslim immigration as a key feature of her latest bid for a Senate seat.
Ms Hanson says she will run on similar policies to those that won her international notoriety a decade ago when she vies for a Queensland Senate seat at the upcoming election.
The main difference will be that this time the former fish and chip shop owner, who claims credit for forcing the Howard government to adopt a harder line on immigration controls, will target Muslims.
* Is there something wrong with free enterprise that employs people? Please let us know. Stopping Islamofascism is a sensible, a reasonable, a noble thing to do. Our very survival is at stake…
It is OVERDUE!
“We need to have a look at our immigration levels and I’d like to have a look at putting a moratorium on any more Muslims coming into Australia,” she said today.
The former One Nation leader has also applied to the Australian Electoral Commission to register Pauline’s United Australia Party.
If successful, the party’s abbreviated name, Pauline, will appear above the line on the Senate ballot paper, making it easier for people to vote for Ms Hanson.
The 53-year-old populist politician today said her policies had not changed since her days as the independent MP for Queensland electorate of Oxley.
* Why is she smeared as a ‘populist?’ Can you show me ONE polit-whore who is NOT a populist?
Ms Hanson won Oxley at the 1996 election after being expelled from the Liberal Party because of her explosive views on immigration.
* Trying to protect your country from an alien invasion makes you ‘racist’ and gives you ‘explosive views on immigration’ – looks like patriotism has become a swear word…
* Now tell me: Which Islamic country would have US? And is not Africa for the Africans? WHERE are we going to run to after the Muhammedan takeover? Where can WE expect to retire with welfare and medicare after Eurabia succumbs to Islam?
Her maiden speech warning against Asian immigration to the House of Representatives in September 1996 raised hackles in Asia and caused a sensation around the world.
* Yes. ‘Asian immigration’- the euphemism for the Muhammedan nightmare.
What if Pauline was right? Perhaps she had a problem expressing herself. Yes, perhaps she is not as slick as some of the smarmy MSM types who are aiming for the value free society. Perhaps she had a problem with the ideology of Islamo-fascism. Perhaps it was not about ‘race’ at all, because if it was, WE would have nothing to do with her.
She went on to launch the anti-immigration One Nation party that eventually foundered amid bitter infighting, but not before it won a big tally of seats at the Queensland state election. Then she lost her own seat at the next federal election.
“Most definitely, nothings changed,” Ms Hanson told ABC Radio today.
“I think that we need to look at getting out of the 1951 convention of refugees, and not being forced into taking refugees in this country that bring in diseases, who are incompatible with our lifestyle.”
* Who wouldn’t agree? Especially the mental disease called Islam which commands the believers to kill infidels and Joozzz until all the world belongs to Allah…
* Correction: The article is from AAPÂ