* What’s a culture? What’s civilization? As long as we can sell cheese, crackers and mayonnaise to Arabs and other Muslims, why should we lose a dollar or a single EURO for this stupid ‘Freedom of Speech’-thing, don’t you think its overrated?
The 15-minute film, titled “Fitna,” was posted on a London-based Web site Thursday. It immediately drew criticism from the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende, who said the film equates Islam with violence.
* Balkenende Horror Cabinet…
“We reject this interpretation,” Balkenende said in a statement. “The vast majority of Muslims reject extremism and violence. In fact, the victims are often also Muslims.”
* Unfortunately for Balkenende, its not about ‘interpretation’, its about the reality of Islam. The ‘vast majority of Muslims may say they reject violence’, but they say that to appease infidels while in reality they condone everything that advances the cause of Islam, because they must. And you, PM Balkenende, you swallow it, hook line & sinker. What does that make you?
You can have all the freedom of speech as long as you don’t exercise it..!
Slovenia, which holds the rotating EU presidency, said it supported the Dutch government’s position and believes the film does nothing to promote dialogue among religions.
“The European Union and its member states apply the principle of the freedom of speech which is part of our values and traditions. However, it should be exercised in a spirit of respect for religious and other beliefs and convictions,” the Slovenian presidency said in a statement.
“Mutual tolerance and respect are universal values we should uphold. We believe that acts, such as the above-mentioned film, serve no other purpose than inflaming hatred.”
* NOT! The acts of the terrorists, the mass-murders committed by those who take their Islam seriously, who act according to the teachings of Islam as per Koran and Sunnah, they inflame hatred.
* So does the inverted reality we see on display here. But there are still people who prefer stuck on stoopid.
Like Dutch PM Balkenende…
Sack this Turd: Ban Stupidity!
UN stooge Ban Ki-moon
Muslim nations, the European Union and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Friday expressed outrage at an anti-Islam film posted on the Internet by a ‘far-right’ Dutch lawmaker.
UN chief Ban Ki-Moon called Geert Wilders’ film “offensively anti-Islamic” while Iran and Bangladesh warned the film could cause grave consequences and Pakistan protested to the Dutch ambassador.
* Dumber than dirt:
“I condemn in the strongest terms the airing of Geert Wilders’ offensively anti-Islamic film,” the UN chief said in a statement. “There is no justification for hate speech or incitement to violence. The right of free speech is not at stake here.”
Morocco’s Communications Minister Khalid Naciri said Wilders was “mentally retarded”.