* Ever wondered why they haven’t been smoked yet? Could THIS have something to do with it:
Narrated Abu Juhaifa: “.…no Muslim should be killed for killing an infidel.” Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Num. 283.
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 66:
The three Bali bombers on death row in Indonesia have threatened reprisals if their executions go ahead.
Kneeling in the front row of a morning prayer session to mark the end of Ramadan, Amrozi bin Nurhasyim, Ali Ghufron or Mukhlas and Imam Samudra were as unrepentant as ever for the 2002 Bali bombings which took 202 lives, including 88 Australians.
The trio clearly enjoyed the media attention they received when journalists were allowed into Nusakambangan Prison.
When asked how he felt about the 88 Australians he helped kill six years ago, Amrozi said that if he had a chance he would kill more.
Samudra said he felt sorrow for the Muslims who died in those attacks, but none for the Australian unbelievers.
“For Australians I’m never sorry,” he said.
Mukhlas, meanwhile, praised the recent suicide truck bombing of the Marriott Hotel in the Pakistan capital, Islamabad.
The bombers have often said they are ready to die, but as their date with a firing squad approaches their tone has turned threatening.
Mukhlas warned that all responsible for his execution would be executed themselves by mujahadeen fighters in Indonesia and around the world.
The bombers are expected to be executed before the end of the year.
* That’s what the Indo’s told us last year already. How long do we have to wait?
Quotations from the Koran about killing unbelievers:
- Â Â Â
- 2:190-193Â Fight in the cause of God, those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. AndÂ slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out: For tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;Â But fight them not at the sacred Mosque unless they first fight you there; But if they fight you, Slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. AndÂ fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.”
- 2:216-217Â Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: “Fighting therein is a grave (offense); but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to the path of God, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members. Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter.Â Nor will they cease fightingÂ you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be Companions of the Fire and will abide therein.
- 2:244-245 ThenÂ fight in the cause of God, and know that God heareth and knoweth all things.Â Who is he that will loan to God a beautiful loan, which God will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is God that giveth (you) want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.
- 4:74-77 Let thoseÂ fight in the cause of GodÂ who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter, to him who fighteth in the cause of God,Â whether he is slain or gets victory, soon shall We give him a reward of greatÂ (value). And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children whose cry is: “Our Lord! rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Thee one who will protect; and raise for us from Thee one who will help!”Â Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil:so fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (form fight) but establish regular prayers and spend in regular charity? When (at length)Â the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as, or even more than, they should have feared God: they say: “Our Lord! why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?” Say: “Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!
- 4:95-96 Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those whoÂ strive and fight in the cause of GodÂ with their goods and their persons.Â God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fightÂ with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: ButÂ those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home)Â by a special reward: Ranks specially bestowed by Him, and Forgiveness and Mercy. For God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 5:51 O ye who believe!Â take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.
- 5:72-73: They doÂ blasphemeÂ who say: “God is ChristÂ the son of Mary.” But said Christ: “O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever joins other gods with God, – God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrongdoers be no one to help. They do blaspheme who say:Â God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily agrievous penaltyÂ will befall the blasphemers among them.
- 8:12-15 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers:Â I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.” This because they contended against God and His Apostle: If any contend against God and His Apostle, God is strict in punishment. Thus (will it be said): “Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist God, is the penalty of the Fire.” O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array,Â never turn your backs to them.
- 8:37-39: In order that God may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure,Â one on another, heap them together, and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).Â And fight themÂ on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily God doth see all that they do.
- 9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, thenÂ fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (trick in war for deceiving and outwitting the enemy);Â but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 9:14Â Fight them, and God will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers
- 9:20 Those who believe, and suffer exile andÂ fight with might and main, in God’s cause, with their goods and their persons,Â have the highest rank in the sight of God: they are the people who will achieve (salvation).
- 9:29 “Fight thoseÂ who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians)Â until they pay the JizyaÂ [tax on non-Muslims]Â with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.”
- 9:41 Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, andÂ strive and struggle [fight in war], with your goods and your persons, in the cause of God. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew.
- 9:73 O Prophet!Â strive hard [wage war] against the unbelieversÂ and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, – an evil refuge indeed.
- 9:123: O ye who believe!Â fight the unbelieversÂ who gird you about, andÂ let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.
- 22:38-39 Verily God will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, God loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or shows ingratitude.Â To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight)Â because they are wronged-and verily, God is Most powerful for their aid
- 25:52 So obey not the unbelievers andÂ fight strenuously with them in many a strenuous fight.
- 47:4 Therefore,Â when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God’s Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others.Â But those who are slain in the Way of God, – He will never let their deeds be lost.
- 48:29: “Those who follow Muhammad areÂ merciless for the unbelievers but kind to each other.”
- 60:4: We have renounced you; and enmity and hatred is begun between us and you for ever, until ye believe in Allah alone
- 61:9-11 It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it). O ye who believe! shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in God and His Apostle, and that yestrive (fight) in the Cause of God, with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
66:9 O Prophet! make war on the infidels and hypocrites, and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their abode! and wretched the passage to it!
Quotations from the Hadith about killing unbelievers:
- Â Â Â
- Hadith 1:13– “I have been ordered by Allah to fightÂ with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah.”
- Hadith 1.24 “Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah’s Apostle said: “I have been ordered (by Allah)Â to fight against the peopleÂ until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers”
- Hadith 1.25″Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle was asked, “What is the best deed?” He replied, “To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, “What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, “To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah’s Cause.”
- Hadith 19:4294 “Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war.”
- Hadith 1:35 “The person who participates in Allah’s cause (namely, in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty or will beÂ admitted to Paradise.”
- Hadith 9:4 “Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.”
- Hadith 9:50, 57 “No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). .Â Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.”
- Sahih Muslim 4363: “You (the Jews) should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle andÂ I wish to expel you from this landÂ (Arabia)
- Sahih Muslim 4366 Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say:Â I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims
Quotations from Muslim leaders about killing unbelievers:
- Â Â Â
- “Those who know nothing about Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those people are witless. Islam says:Â ‘Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!’ Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by the infidel? Islam says:Â ‘Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter them.’ Islam says:Â ‘Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword.’Â The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.” (Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini)
- “In the Muslim community, the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism ofÂ the Muslim mission and the obligation to convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or force. The other religious groups (Christianity and Judaism) did not have a universal mission, and the holy war was not a religious duty to them, save only for purposes of defense. (Ibn Khaldun, The Muqadimmah: Ail Introduction to History, Islamic historian, 1377 AD)
- “Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males to prepare themselves for the conquest of countriesÂ so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world.” Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Iranian Shiite mullah)
- “the religion of Islam could be above all, so that all areas of life could be guided by Islam, andÂ so that the earth could be cleansed from unbelief” (The Islamic Council in Chechnya)
- “TheÂ foremost duty of Islam is to depose the government and society of unbelieversÂ (jahiliyyah) from the leadership of man.” (Sayyid Qutb, Egyptian)
- “Uniting the five pillars of Islam is the principle Jihad (lit. struggle). In Islam a Muslim must struggle against himself and his habits to submit fully to God. He must also struggle to guide his family, relatives, and friends to bring them to Islam and to convey the message of Islam itself. Since Islam is totalistic, Muslims wherever they may be, must struggle and sacrifice their energy, time, and material resources to establish Muslim congregations, mosques, madrassas (religious schools) for the maintenance and spread of Islam.Â Where Muslims make up a substantial fraction of the population, they must struggle to establish the Islamic Shariah (law) as their rule for living, with the aim to ultimately establish a full Islamic state in which Islam would be the ruling ideology and system. To understand this last point is very important for it is part and parcel of Islam to seek its full manifestation and where Muslims fail politically or economically, they also fail spiritually. It is innate to Islam to be militantly uncompromising with alien systems since all sovereignty and glory belongs to God, to the Prophets (PBUH) and to the believers.” (Spirit of Toronto, Ontario, Canada: 1834-1984, Lindsay Holton, 1983 AD, Foreword by David Crombie, MP: Secretary of State and Minister of Multiculturalism, Islam – A Dynamic Stability, by Camel Xerri Abdullah Idris, Islamic Center Toronto Jami Mosque, p282-293)
3 thoughts on “Bali bombers threaten revenge over executions”
A policeman in the picture is smiling too.
Even the Indonesian Department are smiling with these evil islamic terrorists as well.
Well, they weren’t suicide bombers so they will miss out on their virgins.
No wonder they don’t want to be executed.
Comments are closed.