You wanted CHANGE? You got it!
* Barack Hussein Obama was born a Muslim and lived his formative years as a Muslim. Â He Â is on record with quotes like Â the “call to [Muslim] prayer “is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset”– as well asÂ “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Â The Black racist church of Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s “mentor & spiritual Â guide”- is anything but Christian;Â “Black Liberation Theology” vilifies white people and Â calls for their annihilation. Jeremiah Wright is closely associated with Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. Americans refused to take a closer look at this colorful Hussein-character out of Bush-hatred, and voted him in regardless. But you can’t put fire out with gasoline. America will pay a high price for the Marxist-Muslim Obama experiment.
* It seems some Muslims haven’t got the message yet:
Afghan jihadist to Obama: “You should also cause one more addition to the U.S. history by becoming the first president to accept the Truth and by adopting the true faith of Islam”
In issuing this invitation to Obama to accept Islam, Maulawy Anwarulhaq Mujahid is following Muhammad’s instructions:
Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war…When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them….If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them. (Sahih Muslim 4294)
In other words, the three options are conversion, subjugation, or war.
“In Open Letter to Barack Obama, the Chief of Tora Bora Battlefield In Afghanistan Warns: The Flames of this Fire will Blow Up on Washington,” fromÂ MEMRI, January 8 (thanks to JW.):
In advance of Barack Obama’s upcoming inauguration as U.S. President, the Taliban in Afghanistan led by Mullah Omar have released an open letter. Entitled “An Open Letter to the White House from the Peaks of Tora Bora,” the letter notes that Obama has created history by becoming the first African American to control the White House.The letter, dated December 27, 2008, urges him to create another history by accepting Islam. The letter was issued by Maulawy Anwarulhaq Mujahid, whose designation reads as the Chief of the Tora Bora Battlefield. It was simultaneously published in Pashtu, Urdu and English languages on the Pashtu language website, www.toorabora.com.
Following are some excerpts from the letter translated from the Urdu version:
“As Long as Baitul Muqaddas Remains in a State of Occupation, Israel and its Supporters will not Remain in Peace”
“President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama!
“First of all, you must know that protection from the wretchedness in the world and the fire of Hell is only available in Islam. Islam is the only religion that guarantees success in this world and in the Hereafter.
“You are the first black in the U.S. history who has established control on the White House; you should also cause one more addition to the U.S. history by becoming the first president to accept the Truth and by adopting the true faith of Islam….
“Do you know that your nation has been pushed into a war against such an Ummah that is like a single body; there is a beginning to this war, but there is no end.
“America thinks that an attack on an Islamic country is just an attack on a single country; this view is wrong; this is why the war has been longer than your expectation, supplies [to troops] have been more than estimated, and loss [of soldiers’ lives] several times more than you thought of. This is not our claim; it is accepted by [George] Bush….[…]
“Immediately, withdraw all your troops from Afghanistan and other Islamic nations, apologize to the oppressed nations and own up the responsibility for all of their losses.
“Every incident has a cause and until these causes are eliminated, no incident can be prevented [against the U.S.]. The 9/11 attacks in the U.S. and all attacks have some or the other causes. In order to bring peace to your nation and benefits to America, you should try to find and eliminate these causes; which is about America’s failed policy on Israel. Israel is a source of mischief and conflict not only for the Middle East but for the entire world. […]
“You have technological [Sic.] enemies here [in Afghanistan] who can never bear your occupation… Do you remember the defeat in Vietnam? You have once tested [your strength in] this place; it will be meaningless to try it again. But if you want to make this mistake again be prepared that the flames of this fire will blow up on the White House too, andÂ one day situations like those in [the Afghan province of] Helmand and [the Iraqi town of] Fallujah will visit in the cities like New York and Washington….
Tiny Minority of Extremistsâ„¢ Update:
“Afghans have the ability to fight every kind of war to protect their faith and nation. Most of those people you regard as your supporters, friends or slaves hate you… and they silently and by heart support the Mujahideen confronting you….
Now that America has shown us all that affirmative action even works in politics, I’ve compiled a list of things that you can probably expect to happen.Â These predictions are 80% gleaned from information I have access to, and 15% gut instinct based on many years of research, historical study, and being glued to current affairs.Â The other 5% is just anger at my countrymen’s stupidityâ€“I admit it.
Â From Euphoric Reality
– Websites and mass emails offering “free grants,” courtesy of the government and “Obama’s wealth redistribution.”Â Actually, this one’s a freebie, because I have an email with a date and timestamp of literally 7 minutes after Obama was declared the winner, offering exactly that.
– Israel will understand this election was the end of any type of assistance, military or otherwise, from the U.S., and will stop holding back their defense at the request of the American administration.Â Look for a first strike on Iran soon, as well as increased activity by the Israeli military in general.
– Look for Iranian retaliationâ€“against American targets.Â That goes doubly for other terrorist organizations.Â We just elected a man with the full endorsement of every major terrorist group in the world as leader of the free world.Â It’s the political equivalent of hiring a child molester to babysit your kids while you leave for the weekend.Â Not only is HE going to have fun with your child, but he’ll probably sit and watch while his friends come over and do it too.
– Look for far-left justices appointed to the Supreme Court, effectively tying up the entire government in a trifecta of liberal humanism, the buzzwords of which remain empty platitudes like “hope and change.”
– Military cases of troops being tried and convicted for killing the enemyÂ in combatÂ will continue to riseâ€“and the conviction/plea-bargain rate will stay at nearly 100%, as the government seeks to use the best men and women this country has to offer as sacrifical lambs on the altar of global appeasement.
– Look for the slow but steady erosion of rights you have enjoyed for your entire livesâ€“all the while being told it’s “for your own good.”Â Restrictions on gun ownership, home schooling, encouraged dependence on the ever-growing federal government.Â More nanny-state provisions will be put into place to protect the “disadvantaged” and the “poor,” (read: lazy, uneducated, unwilling to better themselves) even while groups like the unborn, the mentally handicapped, elderly, and terminally ill are slowly pushed toward euthanasia.Â Of course, this will be done with feel-good phrases like “death with dignity,” “not wanting to be a burden,” and “merciful release from suffering,” all of which ignore the basic fact that we are killing people without their consent for the “good of the people.”Â Before you tell me I’m crazy, let’s just remember that Barack Obama was the ONLY senator in the Illinois state senate to vote against providing medical care for babies who were inconsiderate enough to survive an abortion.Â Also, look for taxes to go up.Â Yes, they’ll go up.
– You think the economy is bad now?Â Just wait.Â You’ll have the most expensive “free” health care ever.Â Bread lines aren’t just for Russians anymore.
We have traded experience for color, freedom for slaveryâ€“and the irony is that the average American sheeple thinks their vote somehow righted an ancient wrong, somehow ENDED the spectre of slavery and ushered in some beautiful era of liberty.Â In reality, we are about to be less free than you ever thought possible.
I watched the faces of those crowded into the mob (excuse the pun) in Chicago.Â They stared at Obama like he was a god, an idol, a panacea to their every want and need.Â We have truly failed as a nation if we are at the point where we feel we must look to one man to take care of us all, to be our father figure and our sugar daddy.
The eyes of Obama and McCain were also telling.Â McCain acted with class and grace in his concession speech, offering the most honorable response I’ve seen yet.Â I don’t agree with all of McCain’s positions, but it cannot be denied that the man has served his nationâ€“at permanent and severe detriment to himselfâ€“for half a century.Â His eyes were clear and sincere, honest.Â His speech underlined the very reasons why, of the two men offered, he was hands down the best choice.
Conversely, Obama’s eyes were cold, calculating.Â His manner was smug and still carried the arrogance he has always had.Â His facial expression was one of barely disguised disdain for everything people like me believe in.Â His body language was smooth, polishedâ€“too much so.Â He is charismatic to those who don’t know what to look for, and he is inspiring to those who cannot or will not think for themselves.Â Â However, too many who voted for him are guilty of the most dangerous kind of hypocrisy.Â You see, we are told daily that we must not see color, just mankind.Â (We are all family, you knowâ€“or so we’re told.)Â And yet Barack Obama was handed the White House on a silver platter by a fawning media, a bevy of foreign donors (who, to this day and in violation of U.S. election laws, remain nameless and unaccounted for), and a populace who voted based on color instead of right and wrongâ€“even in the face of the most damning evidence against a Presidential candidate in many years, perhaps ever.
It is said that the people receive the government they deserve.Â Sadly, I fear that’s correct.Â We have become complacent, unwilling to see the writing on the wall, content to frolic in the warm water without bothering to notice that it’s been getting hotter by the minute.
So enjoy your victory.Â Jump around.Â Have a party, and make fun of those of us who fought to make sure your “messiah” didn’t get access to the most powerful position in the world.Â Just remember when it all comes crashing down: You own the White House, the Congress, and soon the Supreme Court.Â You’ll have no one to blame but yourselves.
As for me, I’m buying my handguns this week.
Author’s Note, 1/6/09: The above article has been featured at Snopes.com and many sites throughout the internet in the last two months.Â It was originally written as an email to family and friends on the night of the election, and therefore did not include supporting documentation or evidence that would normally accompany such an editorial.Â Had I known the widespread attention it would receive, I would have included the corroborating evidence.
The article is not intended to “fire up the base,” nor is it an affirmation of Republican ideals or talking points.Â I am not a Republican, nor am I a fan of George W. Bush.Â I am simply an independent conservative who has done an incredible amount of research, and interviewed a great number of people with information that backs up the points I have made.
It is my hope that readers will simply use the information to be aware.Â Don’t believe the article simply because it’s on the internet.Â Do the research.Â Educate yourselfâ€“preferably before you send me a poorly-written email calling me names like “Racist” or “Warmonger.”Â The information is there for anyone to find.
One last thing…before you dismiss the article as “Right wing hogwash,” you may want to go read what’s going on in Israel right now.