“Not only is he spreading his warped view of Islam, but he’s flaunting it in our face by doing it with our cash.”
- “Warped view of Islam?” Isn’t Chaudary an Islamic cleric who studied Koran and the sunnah? What makes this kuffar-journo from the Daily Star think he knows more about Islam than Chaudary and those who have actually studied Koran, sira and hadith?
Hate preacherÂ Anjem Choudary is on record Â stating it was “only a matter of time before the flag of Islam flies over Downing Street, the White House and the Kremlin in Moscow.”
“Some of our brothers will become martyred, some will become injured, others will be captured and tortured.”
Choudary was a solicitor but now lives on state benefits. His needs, after all, are modest. Conservative MP Patrick Mercer urged the Home Office to investigate “another outrage from this hideous man”.
- Queen’s Trinity Cross medal scrapped… because it’s ‘too Christian’
- Just one in 10 British Muslims feel integrated into society, study claims
- Muslim fights over custody,Â objects strongly to son being placed with ChristiansÂ
ByÂ Josh Layton/Daily Star
RANTING preacher Anjem Choudary is planning to peddle his hate to teenagers at a “jihad” summer school.
The vile extremist has appointed himself principal lecturer of a 20-week course in his twisted version of Islam.Â
Now fears are being raised Choudary and his followers will indoctrinate a new generation of Muslim fanatics.Â
The minimum age advertised is 15, but his School of Shari’ah has promised to consider even younger students.Â
They will learn about the Islamic “struggle” and how to enter the “Gardens of Paradise”.Â
Last night disgusted Tory MP Philip Davies, 37, said: “This is appalling. We know what this character is like and the kinds of things he will be saying. We need summer schools to encourage people to integrate into British society.Â
“The last thing we need is individuals like this spreading their poison and indoctrinating more people into their cause.”Â
Choudary, 41, has joined fellow fanatics to set up the School of Shari’ah, based in east London.Â Â
A police source said: “Choudary is well on the radar and is considered safe because he is so high profile.”Â
English Democrats chairman Robin Tilbrook criticised Choudary’s right to preach hate while also raking in handouts.Â
He said: “Not only is he spreading his warped view of Islam, but he’s flaunting it in our face by doing it with our cash.”
Muslim Council of Britain spokesman Inayat Bunglawala said: “Anjem Choudary is not regarded as a qualified Islamic scholar by mainstream UK Muslims.
“That said, however, he is free to promote his own views and teachings in the UK as long as he acts within the law.Â
“We live in a country that is proud of its tradition of free speech after all.”
- Â Sho nuff: that must be the reason why Geert Wilders and Michael Savage are banned from Britain. Genius!