Well, I think we all know the answer to that….
One of the more controversial moments of Operation Cast Lead happened in the opening days of the conflict, when IsraelÂ bombed a police graduation ceremony.
Israel’s position on the choice of target was that Hamas drew no distinction between its military and policing force, that the graduating police were overwhelmingly members of the Hamas military, and that the government had done little more than put active terrorists on the payroll.
The Elder of Ziyon has considered this question in detail.
In summary, what theÂ Goldstone Report finds is that:
The Organization of the Islamic Conference is driving the UN bus (right off theÂ cliff).
More from Harry’s Place
- Blocking the Truth of the Gaza War/(JCPA)
- The opinion of ordinary Palestinians proved remarkably inconvenient to the pre-formed conclusions of the UN’s Goldstone Commission
- Why Hamas has Been Quiet/(Pali Â Rocket Report)
- Hamas has figured out that triggering lopsided military campaigns against Palestinians for no earthly reason doesn’t sit very well with the constituency.
- Palestinian ‘Refugees’ Over-whelming Recipients of UN Aid…
- Compare and Contrast: Obama’s Suck-Fest to the Mullahs on Iran’s New Year vs. Obama Berating Israel During Rosh Hashanah Message….
- UN Human Rights Council Calls Israel War Criminals, Ejects Honduran Representative at Chavez’ Request…Obama Responds by Rejoining Council….
- Leno Bit: ‘APORN I Mean ACORN’: We’ll Help You Get Away With Stuff . . .