Christian couple face losing hotel after criminal charges for offending Muslim woman
Update from this story:
Yet another indication of the walking-on-eggshells that British authorities (and plenty of non-British authorities) are doing around Muslims these days. Absurd Britannia Update: “Christian hotel owners hauled before court after defending their beliefs in discussion with Muslim guest,” by Jonathan Petre for theÂ Daily Mail, September 20 thanks to JW
Ben and Sharon Vogelenzang are awaiting trial accused of breaching public order by insulting a guest at their hotel in Aintree, Liverpool, about her religion. The couple, who are members of an evangelical congregation, were arrested by police after getting into a discussion with the woman about the differences between Christianity and Islam earlier this year.
Telegraph/H-T Counter Jihad
Telegraph –Â Caroline Gammell
Shirley Chaplin has been taken off the wards at The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust Hospital after refusing to remove her necklace…Â Christian nurse removed from frontline duty for wearing cross necklace
- Somalia: Christian Man Caught With Stack of Bibles, Promptly Executed by al-Shabaab…
- Patients Suffer as Doctors Take Off for Muslim Holidays…
- UK Hospital Accepts Hijab, Bans Crucifix…
- Somali Terrorists Warn UN to Scrap ‘UnIslamic’ Textbooks…
- Islamist Terror and Stockholm Syndrome/Terrorists win when Western societies blame themselves and the ‘injustices’ they perpetrate for the violent attacks against them.
- The Fruit of Islam/There is no known indicator that shows even an area of [Islamic] superiority to kafir culture, except one – books published on religion.
UK Home Office staff officially warned not to eat in front of Muslims during Ramadan – in case it made them feel hungry
MPAC plays the victim card while denouncing this document below, but nonetheless the organization has a point: this is the kind of walking on eggshells around Muslims that only creates resentment among non-Muslims in a land where there ought to be equality of treatment of all people, regardless of creed. Now if MPAC could come out across the board against special preferences and special treatment for Muslims, and work against all accommodation of Sharia provisions in Britain, we might be getting somewhere.
Absurd Britannia Update: “Don’t eat near Ramadan fasters, Home Office staff told,” by Jason Lewis in theÂ Daily Mail, September 19 (thanks to JW)