Taqiyya and Political Islam’s Rules of War
A Definite “Must-Read” Commentary from Brigitte Gabriel
Every so often a research document, commentary, article or video comes along that is so important and so essential to understanding what we are up against, that we use the words “must read” or “must see.”
Recently, just such a research document came across our desks, which you can download and print out by clicking here .
This MUST-READ document outlines the essentials of the perpetual warfare worldview that is inherent in the ideology of political Islam, extensively citing the Qur’an and the hadith, as well as Islamic scholars and works from the four schools of Islamic jurisprudence. Those essentials are:
- Islam is superior to all other religions.
- Islam is in a perpetual state of war with all non-Muslims.
- Jihad is central to the prosecution of this war.
- Taqiyya (dissimilitude or deceit) is not only permitted but sanctioned as a means of practicing this warfare.
- Subjugating and even killing non-Muslims is actually a benefit to those non-Muslims, because Islam is such a superior way of life.
- War between Islam and all non-Muslims will only cease when Islam reigns worldwide.
- Remarkably, the writer of this commentary, Raymond Ibrahim, carefully, logically and with documentation expounds upon these essentials in fewer than ten pages!
We highly recommend that you:
- Print out the commentary, carefully read it, and file it somewhere for easy future reference.
- Forward it to others you know and encourage them to read it.
Especially forward it to anyone you know who is in the military, law enforcement, or politics.
Islamists are counting on the West remaining ignorant of the material laid out in this attached commentary. We can and will defeat the radical Islamists bent on destroying and/or subjugating us IF enough Americans come to understand the basic essentials of the ideology that is driving the Islamists.
Islamists are counting on the West remaining ignorant of the material laid out in this attached commentary. Â We can and will defeat the radical Islamists bent on destroying and/or subjugating us IF enough Americans come to understand the basic essentials of the ideology that is driving the Islamists.
More from Raymond Ibrahim: