Imam Ahmad Afzali linked to Najibullah Zazi NYC subway plot dodges jail time, but must leave country
They gave him 90 days, enough time to get the grievance apparatchiks from the Yuman Rites industry fired up to prevent his deportation. He is now “shopping around” for a country.
The way the system works, its almost impossible to get rid of these headbangers.
Here are similar cases:
- Gates of Vienna: Norway to Mullah Krekar: We Give Up!
- Judges award Abu Qatada Â£2500 compensation for ‘unfair’ detention …
- U.K./Jordan: Torture Risk Makes Deportations Illegal | Human …
- Mansour Leghaei won’t go home:Â Who will rid us of this Shiite? Leghaei was caught Â with a manual about “infiltration, deception tactics, martyrdom and the euphoria of fighting a jihad outside one’s borders”.
- Australia: Labor Legalizes More Catmeat Sheik’s
- Radical cleric Foad Farahi appeals for asylum in the U.S. with the …
- Can’t deport, can’t deport, can’t deport….
- US Justice dept fails to deport Megahead
- Hit-and-run asylum seeker to remain in the UK
- UK: Mohammed Rapes 12 Women But Must Not Be Deported
- Terrorist & Immigration Fraudster Imam Qatanani allowed to stay
- Can’t get rid of him. Can’t. Because he’s got hundreds of noisy supporters…
- Abu Hamza faces deportation to US on terror charges – Crime, UK …
The Queens imam who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in connection with a subway bombing plot was sentenced Thursday to time served and ordered to leave the country within 90 days.
Ahmed Afzali was charged with tipping off the ringleader of the scheme after the NYPD asked him to try and ferret out the plans of would-be terrorists who attended his mosque in Flushing.
“Honest to God, it was never my intention to help those idiots for what they do in the name of Islam,” Afzali told Brooklyn Federal Judge Frederic Block at his sentencing yesterday.
He could have gotten up to six months in prison. Federal prosecutors did not push for jail time, but said Afzali was not the patriot he claims to be.
“The defendant played both sides without realizing the seriousness of his conduct,” Assistant U.S. Attorney James Loonam said.
Afzali insisted he knew nothing of prime suspect Najibullah Zazi’s plan to blow up subway cars with bombs made from beauty shop chemicals.
Zazi has pleaded guilty and helped authorities arrest two fellow Flushing High School pals charged in the plot. A fourth suspect is in custody in Pakistan.
Afzali, 38, who operates a mortuary business, said he’s going to “start shopping around” for a country where he can start a new life.
His native Afghanistan is too dangerous because it is now widely known that he was an NYPD informant.
Here are some cases from Germany:
- EuropÃ¤ischer Menschenrechtsgerichtshof verbietet Abschiebung zugewanderter TerrorunterstÃ¼tzer
- Germany spend millions to deport “caliph of Cologne”
Oriana Fallaci called it when she wrote, “Behind every Islamic terrorist there is an Imam…”