“You and I have known all along that we’re dealing with a man-child here who has, literally, no qualifications, no experience, and according to Donald Trump now, no birth certificate….”
Don’t you think its strange that the Whoopies, the Behar’s and the Walters constantly throw hissy fits and attack the skeptics rather than the Obamessiah and his paperless trail?
Who is this guy?
“The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” Trump had remarked famously to ABC News. The potential presidential contender followed up his theme on Wednesday’s “The View,” again on the ABC Network.
There’s “something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like,” Trump opined to the cast members, including Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters, who berated him, accusing him of possibly racist thoughts on the issue.
On Limbaugh’s show Thursday, the radio talker Limbaugh sided with Trump’s beating of the birth certificate drum. “You and I have known all along that we’re dealing with a man-child here who has, literally, no qualifications, no experience, and according to Donald Trump now, no birth certificate,” Limbaugh declared. Â (Newsmax)
In other news:
- Horrible… Obama and Reuters Rewrite History to Smear Bush
- Hussein Obama in 2009: “I Promise I Will Never Rush the Decision to Send You in Harms Way” (Video)
- Suddenly, It’s Not OK to Call a Commie-Truther-Cop-Killer-Supporter a Commie-Truther-Cop-Killer-Supporter
- Sarah Palin Slams Lamestream Media and “Annoying Little Mosquito” Bill Maher
- The Community Organizers War