I never thought I’d see the day.
“Scepticism about Muslim immigration is not limited to a ‘right-wing’ political fringe, as proponents of multiculturalism often assert.”
A new opinion survey shows that more than half of all Europeans believe there are too many
immigrants Muslim invaders in their countries and that immigration is having a negative impact on their lives.
The findings â€“ which come as Europeans are waking up to the consequences of decades of mass immigration from Muslim countries â€“ point to a growing disconnect between European voters and their political masters regarding multicultural policies that encourage Muslim immigrants to remain segregated rather than become integrated into their host nations.
The survey results mirror the findings of dozens of other recent polls. Taken together, they provide ample empirical evidence that scepticism about Muslim immigration is not limited to a “right-wing” political fringe, as proponents of multiculturalism often assert. Mainstream voters across the entire political spectrum are now expressing concerns about the role of Islam in Europe. Â (More from Hudson/New York)
Islamic Multiculti Outreach in Virginia Â excludes kafirs
- Christians, Jews, and Caucasians Not Welcome.Â The Â diversity meeting is also not open to the public. Â Now doesn’t that basically defeat the purpose?
- 11 killed in Nigeria
- 9 killed in Afghanistan
- Car bombs kill 86 in Iraq
- Pakistan: Death toll rises in hotel bomb blast
- Twin blasts kill 5 Iraqi army personnel and wound 10 people in Baghdad
- Afghanistan: Gunmen and 6 suicide bombers kill 22, wound 34
- U.S.: Pattern of bombings in Iraq “eerily similar” to last Ramadan
Deden Sudjana, a member ofAhmadiyya, a minority Muslim sect that many conservative Muslims consider heretical, was found guilty by a district court in Banten Province on charges stemming from the attack in February. Judges said that he had refused police orders to leave the scene and that he had wounded one of the attackers.