“Non violent, largely secular Muslim Brotherhood”
Outreach & Diversity in the age of Deceit
Reaching out in friendship to a group dedicated in its own words to “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within.”
- Priests expected to apologize to Muslims for allegedly offensive Facebook posting by Christian student
- “The Muslim Brotherhood Will Become Much More Savage After Elections”
- “Arab Spring” fuelling rise of discrimination and violence against Christians
- “Supreme Guide” of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood reiterates that caliphate is its goal
- Islamic preacher calls for government ministry for “promotion of virtue”
Israel Security Council:
(Naive? Not. He is one of them. The MB are his Muslim brothers. Â The enemy is inÂ
the white houseÂ Homolulu!)
Click on image to enlarge!
Our friends, the Taliban:
Pakis, Taliban & Al Qaeda Unite Against the West
God’s Allah’s sake, forget all your differences and give us fighters to boost the battle against America in Afghanistan,” senior al-Qaida commander Abu Yahya al-Libi told Pakistani fighters …” (Blaze)
Don’t they know that they’re not the enemy, per se?
Ehsan, the Pakistani Taliban spokesman, said the militants agreed, but that did not mean the group would end its fight against the Pakistani government.
“We will continue our jihad against Pakistani security forces,” Ehsan pledged.Â “Â (Blaze)
That’ll work beautifully….
Â Trouble in paradise:
Awwww. More onÂ this story. It is unfortunate that it does not look as if anyone (least of all Pakistan) is pressing for a military advantage while the group is floundering; theCIAÂ hasÂ suspended drone strikesÂ as of last month. It would appear that this is an opportunity that is being allowed to pass. “Exclusive: Pakistan Taliban commanders ‘at each other’s throats’,” by Chris Allbritton forÂ Reuters, January 3:
What could go wrong?