Tunisian women waging ‘sex jihad’ in Syria
“Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war.” Sounds like bid’a (innovation) to me — a serious sin in Islam. Those most likely to declare it as such, however, are those who are doing it.
Tunisian women have travelled to Syria to wage ‘sex jihad’ by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, according to Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou. –Â Tunisian women “waging sex jihad in Syria”
TUNISIAN women have travelled to Syria to wage ‘sex jihad’ by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou has told MPs.
‘They have sexual relations with 20, 30, 100’ militants, the minister told members of the National Constituent Assembly yesterday.
‘After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of ‘jihad al-nikah’ – (sexual holy war in Arabic) – they come home pregnant,’ Ben Jeddou told the MPs.
In other news:
- New evidence ties ousted Morsi government to al-Qaeda
- Brotherhood, Al Jazeera threaten Christians to repudiate jizya reports
- Raymond Ibrahim: Muslim Husbands Must Hate Non-Muslim Wives
- UNESCO on Brotherhood supporters: ‘Enemies of civilization and heritage’
- Raymond Ibrahim: ‘Vote for Me or Else’ – Patterns between Egypt and Pakistan
- Syria: Hundreds of rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda groups