If you don’t cry crocodile tears over illegal Muselmaniacs who drown on the way to invade your country you will be arrested. The last time we have seen such mind-bending terror was when the dear leader Kim Il Bung in North Korea kicked the bucket.
Mother probed by police for Facebook post that said she hoped Muslims were among the hundreds who drowned in Italy boat disaster
- Housewife Nicky Hutt, 35, of Poole, branded a racist after posting slur
- Follows tragedy last Thursday which saw 232 immigrants die off Sicily
- Mother-of-two claims she had been drinking when she wrote comment
- Added that she had just watched documentary on Kenya mall massacre
- But she later said in text message that she ‘can post what the f*** I like’
A mother-of-two was today being investigated by police after saying she hoped some of the hundreds of people who drowned off the coast of Italy were Muslims.
Housewife Nicky Hutt was branded a racist after posting the slur on Facebook following the tragedy last Thursday, which saw 232 African immigrants die in a desperate bid to reach Lampedusa, Sicily.
The 35-year-old from Poole, Dorset, said: ‘News night tonight… Top headline. 200 Africans drown in boat disaster. What a shame, hopefully a few of them were Muslims.’
We have ways to make you cry!
‘These racist remarks are really upsetting. It’s wrong to have these extreme views’
Esra Turay, a Muslim hairdresser who knows Mrs Hutt
Thanks to Mullah (pbuh)