UK: Libtards shriek over BBC’s airtime for Anjem Chaudrey
Chaudary is our best friend. He tells the truth!
Anyone who believes he represents an extremist fringe is deluded. Brother Anjem knows his Islam. That he doesn’t engage in taqiyya, religiously mandated lying, makes him almost sympathetic. Anjem tells the truth, and that scares multicultural pop tarts. Â Because it rattles their windows and gives them nightmares, as it should. Britain (and Europe) must withdraw sanction to the soldiers of allah, otherwise their kids will live under sharia.
We’ve heard enough from Anjem Choudary Â (Not nearly…)
In the wake of the Woolwich murder of soldier Lee Rigby, radical Islamists are given publicity because the media is attracted to extremists
- Radical preacher Anjem Choudary ‘not deserving of BBC time’
- BBC criticised for giving extremist preacher Anjem Choudary airtime …
- Hate preacher Anjem Choudary ‘encouraged young British Muslims …
Hate preacher Anjem Choudary ‘encouraged young British Muslims to fight for Al Qaeda in Syria’
- Investigation finds the London-based extremist encouraged Brits join cells
- It is alleged 80 of his UK supporters are currently fighting in Syria
- Report by Hope Not Hate says Choudary is a ‘serious player’ in international Islamism