“Unfair to Muslims”
Muslim spokesturd Uthman Badar claims that the arrest of the woman going to Syria “to support the oppressed” was unfair. He went onto say that is was also unfair for Muslims to have to fit in with the position of the Australia Government on matters of foreign affairs policy.
Is slavery also ‘controversial?’
Victim of (his own) robbery
- Family of robber says he shouldn’t be shot–Â They sayÂ he was a good kid who had never been in troubleÂ before.
Stop Blaming America: Islam Brought Slavery To The West
The explanation for stupid populations has always been evil (or intellectually lazy), paltering leaders in a society. In either an attempt to manipulate the masses by guilt/fear, or folly due to the criminal neglect of checking their facts…leaders in the West continue to turn the culture into a dung heap of stupidity.
We see this example in the falsehoods spread throughout Europe, which has allowed the draconian fist of Islam to now hold various parts of the EU hostage to their Sharia demands. We are also seeing it in the US where, incredibly, a California school (using Common Core) gave an 8th-grade assignment that asked students to write an argumentative composition about the Holocaust as to “whether or not you believe this was an actual event in history, or merely a political scheme created to influence public emotion and gain wealth.”
But one of the most egregiously utilized falsehoods for manipulators’ fodder is Slavery and its origins in the West…
To the chagrin of Islamists and their little Leftist helper monkeys: Slavery was brought to the West by Islam.
Offensive statement? No, just a TRUE statement…
The origins of Islamic slavery have been written about by such scholars as Dr. Peter Hammond, Shelby Steele and Tidiane N’Diaye…all revealing the TRUE history and origins of the slave trade….and it wasn’t Trans-Atlantic but rather Trans-Saharan and East African.
According to Peter Hammond, in his book,Â Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, he notes the following:
– Trans Atlantic slave trade to the Americas lasted for just over three centuries, but the Arab involvement in the slave trade has lasted fourteen centuries, and in some parts of the Muslim world is still continuing to this day.
– The mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, but the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Trans Sahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%.
– Almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, but most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.
– Many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, but very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survived.
Tidiane N’Diaye, author of “The Veiled Genocide,” further confirms that there were few descendants of African slaves in the Middle East, because those who arrived via the Trans-Saharan transport into the Arab marketplace, were castrated. Only 1-5 survived this dangerous operation. All had to undergo this procedure if they were to work on the Arab plantations, as household servants or as guards of the harem. The Arabs were racists and despised the blacks, which is why they didn’t allow black slaves to have children in their countries.
There’s much more knowledge available on the Muslim practice of slavery from these authors…but let’s end with this: If your children are coming home from school with the mendacious facts that the Founding Fathers of America started slavery, that is obviously just the aroma of the feces being funneled into their tiny craniums …so…yank them from that school faster than Obama can tell a lie!!
Shalom through strength…