Ramadan in Australia: Muslim murders man, says “This is for ISIS and al-Qaeda,” cops say terrorism “one line of inquiry”
“REVEALED: ISIS-inspired killer ‘was on parole and known to counter-terrorism cops’ when he murdered one man and took a woman hostage in Melbourne apartment before he was shot dead by police,” by Josh Hanrahan, Daily Mail Australia
(Full article below the fold)
WATCH: Peta Credlin says she does not have faith that the Australian police could deal with a terror event like London. Live on Sky News Australia
Sky News contributor Peta Credlin says she does not have faith that the Australian police could deal with a terror event like London. MORE http://bit.ly/2st8R0L
HOT TOPIC | One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has used the London attack to push for a stop on Muslims migrating to Australia.
What do you think?
Watch the Sunrise discussion | https://yhoo.it/2rHobJb
BREAKING: Explosion in Melbourne, Australia, with hostages taken in apartment block
He was, of course, “on parole and known to counter-terrorism cops,” like so many other Islamic jihadis. There are just so many to keep track of, and Western governments, apparently bent on national and civilizational suicide, are importing more all the time.
Still, Australian police say terrorism is only “one line of inquiry.” Of course. He could be a victim of the global outbreak of mental illness.
“REVEALED: ISIS-inspired killer ‘was on parole and known to counter-terrorism cops’ when he murdered one man and took a woman hostage in Melbourne apartment before he was shot dead by police,” by Josh Hanrahan, Daily Mail Australia, June 5, 2017:
A gunman who took a woman hostage and is suspected of killing another man called up a TV newsroom during the siege to claim: ‘This is for IS, this is for al-Qaeda’.
And it has now been revealed that the man who carried out Monday’s attack was out on parole, having been rated a low-risk of reoffending by counter terrorism police.
‘Severe gunfire’ rang out inside ‘The Buckingham’ serviced apartments on Bay Street, in the affluent east Melbourne suburb of Brighton, shortly after 6pm on Monday.
The hostage situation came to an end after the gunman stepped out of a hotel room and fired at officers – injuring three – before himself being killed in the exchange.
But moments before police shot the man dead, he called Channel 7’s newsroom to claim he was carrying out a terrorist attack on behalf of Islamic State and al-Qaeda.
As he made the chilling phone call at around 5.41pm, a woman, believed to be the female hostage, was heard screaming desperately in the background.
The gunman responsible for the act was reportedly well known to terror police in Victoria, with investigations ongoing about the link of terror to the attack.
‘Terrorism is one line of inquiry,’ Victoria police deputy commissioner Andrew Crisp said.
‘We’re extremely concerned about terrorism, we’re very attuned to the threat of terrorism here in Melbourne.’…
Here is the earlier Express piece:
One man kept a woman hostage inside a Melbourne apartment, where a loud explosion had been heard earlier.
Two police officers who were trying to get into the apartment have been shot and are injured.
The hostage has been let go, but is reported to be injured.
A massive explosion was heard in Bay Street, Brighton, and specialist units are investigating the incident.
Thirty or forty rounds of gunfire have been heard at the scene of the hostage situation.
Victoria Police have said that they are investigating whether the incident is related to terrorism.
A phone call was made to 7 News Melbourne saying: “This is for IS.”
There are reports that the man who called The Seven Network was the gunman, himself.
According to the Australian Herald Sun, the gunman is known to counter-terrorism police.
Deputy Commissioner Andrew Crisp said: “I believe a phone call may have been made by some person to Channel Seven.
“We will be working with Channel Seven in relation to that call.”
Police have said that there is a hostage situation in Melbourne
2 thoughts on “Ramadan Terror in Melbourne”
If anyone says that Muslims aren’t allowed to do this in Ramadan…. they are fucking stupid as they shouldn’t be doing this at all.
Muslims have no place in this or any other western democracy. Get rid of all of them. Send them to places where they can kill each other instead. Don’t cry for Islam. They live and breath death. If the government can’t afford it I’ll chip in $1,000.00 towards the charter flights to Libya or Pakistan. Hey, it will slash our unemployment rate and our social security bill dramatically. It is good all round, except for those who despise us and who want only to drag us back to the 15th century.
Comments are closed.