Color me sceptical: I don’t believe they’ll ever pay a cent.
Burqa-wearing Muslim wife of terrorist recruiter must cough up $250,000 for failed lawsuit – AND faces jail for ‘refusing to stand for a judge because she only stands for Allah’
Burqa-wearing terrorist’s wife ordered to pay police $250k
- Moutia Elzahed and her family have 28 days to cough up the funds
- NSW District Court ruled Ms Elzahed, husband and teenage sons must pay up
- Legal costs included $95,000 for the AFP and $150,000 for NSW Police
- Lawsuit over counter-terrorism raids on her modest home failed last year
- She has other problems relating to last year’s District Court appearance
- Elzahed was charged with nine counts of disrespecting a court
- She faces possible jail time if found guilty of the charges
Australia: Muslims behind bars
are trying to forcibly convert fellow inmates to Islam, often with threats of violence.
- Muslim inmates at a NSW jail tried to forcibly convert fellow inmates to Islam
- Their behaviour sparked a fight when non-Muslim prisoners objected to this
- Prison guards were able to break up the fight ‘before it got out of hand’ in the jail
The burqa-wearing wife of a convicted terrorist recruiter and her family will have to cough up $250,000 in legal costs after losing a court battle.
The NSW District Court has ruled Moutia Elzahed, her husband and teenage sons must pay $95,000 to the Federal Police and more than $150,000 to NSW police.
Friday’s ruling comes after Ms Elzahed lost her bid to sue both agencies last December over claims of assault during a counter-terrorism raid on her Revesby home.
She claimed she was punched and handcuffed in an ‘aggressive and hurtful manner’ when police stormed her south-western Sydney home that September.
Costs trouble: Moutia Elzahed, front, is pictured during a New South Wales District Court hearing last year
Prison: Her husband, Hamdi Alqudsi, is serving jail time after being convicted of terrorist recruitment
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652992/Moutia-Elzahed-ordered-pay-police-250k-legal-costs.html#ixzz4lRqCR4K2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
5 thoughts on “Will she stand for the judge now?”
The cops will never see one red cent from these parasites.
If she won’t or cannot pay send her to the slammer, don’t let her wear the garbage bags of oppression, make her clean out the pig pens or dunnies. once released strip them all of the Australian passports show them the exit door at the nearest international airport and flag them never to be able to re-enter Australia ever.
But in socialist Australia like that’s going to happen, most properly they will have a whip round the local mosque and get the money from those hard working Islamic dole bludgers or maybe even some of the halal tax that they have been extorting out of the Australian public.
Why waste taxpayer funds on incarceration. Simply deport them or shoot them in the head.
I would like to see her face.
Are they still allowed to wear the burkah in court ?
Didn’t the Carnita Matthews case settle this?
Please no. These women are usually butt ugly.
Why do you think so many Muslim men find comfort in camels and donkeys?
Skip the money. Shoot them all in the head.
Comments are closed.