FFI on a tip from TROP
There are two men in Islam that are indisputably the greatest in the annals of this religion. They are Imam al Ghazzali and Jalaleddin Rumi, both Persians. Let us see what they thought of women.
There are two men in Islam that are indisputably the greatest in the annals of this religion. Â They are Imam al Ghazzali and Jalaleddin Rumi, both Persians. Â Let us see what they thought of women.
Ghazzali is so highly revered amongst the majority of Muslim clerics that he is called Hojjatul Islam,” proof of Islam”. Â For many, his authority in religious matters is only second to the Prophet. In his The Revival of the Religious Sciences Ghazzali defines the position Â of women in Islam:
- Â She should stay at home and get on with her spinning
- Â She can go out only in emergencies.
- Â She must not be well-informed nor must she be communicative with her neighbors and only visit them when absolutely necessary.
- Â She should take care of her husband and respect him in his presence and his absence and seek to satisfy him in everything.
- Â She must not leave her house without his permission and if given his permission she must leave secretly.
- Â She should put on old clothes and take deserted streets and alleys, avoid markets, and make sure that a stranger does not hear her voice, her footsteps, smell her or recognize her.
- Â She must not speak to a friend of her husband even in need.
- Â Her sole worry should be her “al bud” (reproductive organs) her home as well as her prayers and her fast.
- Â If a friend of her husband calls when her husband is absent she must not open the door nor reply to him in order to safeguard her “al bud”.
- Â She should accept what her husband gives her as sufficient sexual needs at any moment.
- Â She should be clean and ready to satisfy her husband’s sexual needs at any moment.
Continue reading The Place of Women in Islam According to Rumi & al Ghazzali
Thanks to the RoP:
al-Shabaab Orders Women Covered – Even at Home…
A female refugee told a local radio station that women were ordered to wear full-length body coverings even when they are in the privacy of their own homes, adding that any one seen violating the edict would be punished. (Source)
12-Year-Old Pakistani Girl Trained as Suicide Bomber…
Never too young for jihad….. (Muhammad married Aisha when she was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine……) Â if you get f*kced with nine who says you can’t blow yourself up with twelve?
Your money is mine and what’s mine is none of your business:
Saudi Wife Evicted for Not Giving Paycheck to Imam Husband…
Muselmanic apologists keep telling us how women are “honored” in the Islamic system, that they can keep their own money and how the men have to spend out of their wealth to maintain them. The reality, however, is all too often not like that:
JEDDAH: A Saudi woman who claims her husband threw her out of the family home because she refused to give him her salary has been denied accommodation at a women’s shelter in Jeddah. (Arab News)
Women’s shelters in Sowdi Barbaria? What’s the world coming to?
Women’s rights steadily eroding in Iraq as Islamic supremacists gain power
Sharia descends upon what had been a largely secular nation. Isn’t it great that Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange made Oklahoma safe for Sharia?
“2011 looks grim for progress on women’s rights in Iraq,” by Shashank Bengali and Sahar Issa forÂ McClatchy Newspapers,
Quote of the Day:
Inalienable rights as life, liberty and the pursuit of happinessÂ can only be conferred upon those who do not seek to deprive others of them.Â What part of that is it you do not understand?
Watch out for Paki lawyers:
LAHORE: Two male lawyers splashed acid on their female colleague while at the premises of the Multan District Court, a private television channel reported on Wednesday. The local police said Karimud Din Khilji advocate and his son Waqas Khilji advocate threw acid on a junior advocate, Nazima, in their chambers. The police said they had arrested the culprits, but were unsure as to what may have prompted the perpetrators to do such a thing. The victim suffered serious burn injuries and was shifted to the Nishtar Hospital in Multan. The Tundra Tabloids has more>>
Eye on the World:
A 15-year-old girl in Egypt who converted from Islam to Christianity has been attacked with acid. Her father, who is also a Christian convert, helped protect her from serious injury during the attack. Both of them are the subjects of local death fatwas in the city of Alexandria.
Continue reading Religion of Acid Attacks