* Sure the Pali’s will love US, they always will…
Washington/Jerusalem- Even if Israeli and Palestinian leaders do not reach a peace deal by the end of 2008, there could be ‘an agreement on what a Palestinian state will look like,’ US President George W Bush told Israeli television.
‘I’m optimistic that we can have the outlines of a state defined,’ he told Channel 2 News in an interview broadcast Sunday night. ‘I’m optimistic because I believe (Israeli) Prime Minister (Ehud) Olmert and (Palestinian) President (Mahmoud) Abbas want to achieve this objective.’
The Poster That Awaits US President Bush in Jerusalem
(IsraelNN.com) In the upcoming days, billboards all over Jerusalem will be plastered with a new poster on the eve of U.S. President Bush’s visit to Israel. Pictured in the poster is a gigantic Bible, towering over the walls of the Old City.
The caption says: “Bush, read your Bible. God gave Israel to the Jews.”
“It isn’t enough that this poster fills the streets of Jerusalem,” Fishman asserts. “It has to be circulated all over the Internet, on every Christian, Baptist, Evangelist, Catholic, and Jewish site. A vast part of the world still believes in the Bible, and if these hundreds of millions say no to the ‘Road Map’ and email the poster to the White House, they can help us save our Holy City and prevent the Holy Land from turning into a haven for Islamic terror.”
Bush: Founding Father of
Read it all..
Apartheid in Israel?
Only in the opposite direction every libtard/liberal/progressive/Jimmy Carter nitwit claims…..
* The inverted reality of Peanut Khadr:
Thanks to Weasel Zippers
(IsraelNN.com) An IDF soldier and an Israeli civilian were arrested by PA “police” in Bethlehem Sunday after entering the Arab-controlled city, where no Jews are allowed.
The soldier was carrying his IDF-issued weapon. He entered Bethlehem in order to fix his car.
PA “police” transferred the two to the IDF’s hands at the “X” junction above the tunnels road.
Muhammadanism is a mental disorder:
Muslims call for ‘no-go’ CoE bishop to resign
* Tell the truth about Islam and a gazillion ummah members come out in force to cut your throat:
* John Reid should not come to a Muslim area, we do not want to see him.” — UK jihadist Abu Izzadeen, September 2006. The “Muslim area” in question, in which Britain’s Home Secretary was not welcome, was East London.
* But now, 15 months later, we learn that to suggest that some Muslims hold such attitudes, and that unbelievers may be unwelcome and unsafe in some Muslim areas, is a demonstration of “hatred.” None of these Muslim leaders, continuing their consistent pattern of total evasion of responsibility, say anything like, “The bishop has a point. We need to integrate more,” or “We need to be careful not to make non-Muslims feel unwelcome in predominantly Muslim areas,” or anything similar. It’s all his fault.
The Rt Rev Michael Nazir-Ali wrote in The Sunday Telegraph that fundamentalism had made some communities hostile to Christians and those from other faiths.
Supporters say Bishop Nazir-Ali’s comments have raised valid questions about multiculturalism in Britain
But Mohammed Shafiq, from the Ramadhan Foundation, said: “Mr Nazir-Ali is promoting hatred towards Muslims and should resign.”
* Some hate potatoes and some hate cheese. Who are you to say what we’re allowed to hate, Mohammed?
Ajmal Masroor, of the Islamic Society of Great Britain, said: “It’s a distortion of reality. Our communities are far more integrated than they were 10 years ago.
* Really? ‘Integrated’ like these guy’s?
* What he really means is ‘entrenched’- because Muslims are here, ‘here to stay’- because all the world belongs to Allah, and Islam must be the law of the land, because Muslims are on a mission from
God.Make that Allah. Allah is not God.
“If the Church of England had an iota of fairness they would take serious action.”
* If Muhammadan’s had any sense of ‘fairness’ they would have taken ‘serious action’ long ago, packed their bags and shipped out.
But senior figures from the Church of England have backed the Bishop of Rochester’s remarks about faith and said Christians in predominantly Muslim areas could feel isolated and nervous about how to express their belief.
“Religious groups” have demanded the resignation of the Bishop of Rochester after he claimed that Islamic radicals had turned parts of Britain into “no-go” areas for non-Muslims.
The Bishop of Burnley, the Rt Rev John Goddard, said his colleague had raised serious questions about the role of faith, race and culture in British society.
The Bishop of Blackburn, the Rt Rev Nicholas Reade, said it was becoming difficult for Christians to share their faith in areas where there was a high proportion of other faiths.
William Hague, the shadow foreign secretary, said: “I don’t think that view is factually correct. I’m not sure where these no-go areas are, I don’t recognise that description.”
* You will, brother, you will…
But Bishop Goddard said that Christians, who are outnumbered in many parts of Blackburn, were frightened that their ideas could be misinterpreted by other faiths and seen as a form of oppression.
* Yes indeed, brother: your faith is ‘oppression’ to Muslims…
“It is not fear that there is going to be retaliation but it is a fear that you get it badly wrong and cause hurt to others of integrity of other faith you did not intend,” he told The Daily Telegraph.
“When you engage in proclaiming the Christian faith in an area dominated by another religion, I and others tread very carefully so that the message is heard and not seen as some sort of oppression.”
Bishop Goddard said Christians in northern towns such as Blackburn and Burnley, where 95 per cent of the Asian population is Muslim, could find life difficult.
* You’ll find life will become increasingly difficult in your multicultural Muslim Britain…
4 thoughts on “Bush: 'Let's give them a state, money, weapons, no strings attached…”
To prove the fact Mr. Nazir should ask approval to preach in an open venue in any one of these areas at least once every 2 weeks. A topic to preach on: the equality of mankind under God, and the futility of works, the law and ritualism as a means to salvation.
“God gave Israel to the Jews” …. really ? is that why they lived in Europe in large numbers for 2000 years ? Did God give them Europe too did he ? give me a break …..
Ahhh, Atheist re-appears!!
Whatever you do or don’t believe Atheist, Israel originally belonged to the Jews. The Bible forecast that the Jews would return, and they did.
The Jews have never claimed any other land to be their own, only Israel. The islamists want the whole world.
Bush must have a dream to be the Godfather-of Palestine. No doubt he believes its inhabitants will rush to kiss his hand when in fact they will rush to cut it off, along with other parts of his body.
Comments are closed.