* Â The last straw, when cries of ‘Islamophobia’, ‘bigotry’ and ‘Nazi-fruit-loops’ fail to deter the increasingly frustrated public from kowtowing even more to Islam, is the ‘racist’. Yusuf Irfan, our regularly featured ‘youngÂ Â lawyer of Pakistani extraction’ (The Australian) jumps on the race card just like his Canadian Ikhwan brother Mohammed Elmasry. If you think only a mental clone would do that, think again: Â it is his religious obligation to defend islam, and nothing else matters.
“Trust me,” sez Yusuf…
Yusuf and Yussuf: united in the race towards Islamization
* Yvonne Ridley, former journo, wraps a towel ’round her head and turns into another ‘race’-, its magic!
* John Walker Lind, captured on the battlefield in Afghanistan: how did he turn into another race?
* Fibbi Hooper, professional liar for CAIR: puts a coffee-filter on his head and becomes….what?
* Â “Sheik” Yusuf Estes: grows a beard, wears exotic costumes and does da’awa. For another race?
* Dawoud ‘halal-burger’ Hicks, veteran jihadist/ex-Gitmo-inmate: went full cycle from sheep-shagging to Abo-rooting to infidel murdering: which race is he again?
Want more? here’s more:
Homegrown U.S. terrorist sent to prison
Gregory Patterson, 24, of Gardena was part of a domestic terrorist cell that intended to wage jihad, or holy war, against U.S. military facilities, as well as Israeli and Jewish targets and “infidels,” the U.S. Justice Department said.
Another member of the cell,Â Levar Washington, 30, was sentenced to 22 years in prison last month. The men had pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court last December to conspiring to wage war against the United States.
The man who organized the terror cell –Â Kevin James — also has pleaded guilty and is to be sentenced Feb. 9.
A fourth alleged member –Â Hammad Samana — has been found unfit to stand trial and is receiving psychiatric care at a federal prison facility.
James created Jam’iyyat Ul-Islam Is-Saheeh while in California’s New Folsom Prison in 1997. Washington and Patterson conducted about a dozen armed robberies of gas stations to get money for the group’s planned attacks in the Los Angeles area, Justice Department officials said. Their targets allegedly included the Los Angeles airport, the Israeli consulate, Army recruiting centers and a military base at Manhattan Beach, prosecutors said.