Islamophobia at Dulles. . . Not.
A Muslim woman loses her mind at an American airport. Rather than being tackled by crazed rednecks, several passersby stop to help and no one but the cops seem concerned.
Fanatical frenzy: mob breaks through police barriers to stop anti-Muzz demo…
Counter Jihad News:
- Hundreds of Muslims threw rocks, bottles and fireworks at riot police/police arrests patriots….
- Journalist Sounds Warning about “Londonistan” Once Again/anybody home?
- Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Muslims/nothing to do with Islam, of course….
- Germans don’t understand Muslims/the reactions of Germans generally stem from their lack of knowledge regarding Islam which results in prejudices against Muslims. Therefore, dialogue between Muslims and non-Muslims is deeply needed…
- German Muslim terrorist calls for European Muslims to kill infidels/more misunderstanding of Islam can only be cured Â by interfaith dialogue and kumbaya singing….
- British Special Forces ordered to train Libyan terrorists/there are no bounds to the depravity of the Brownnose regime…
- A Muslim mob attack police with a metal sign/well, at least it wasn’t a Koran…
- The plot thickens: 4 Swedish Muslims held in Pakistan/they just wanted to study their religion…
- Saudis: permissible to crash airplanes “on a crucial enemy target” during martyrdom operations/remember: its not jihad unless there is a caliph who calls for one…
Green did it: the true colors of Van Jones
He played the poverty card. No takers. He played the race card. Interest: zero. And then Van Jones played thegreen card:
At the annual Bioneers convention in 2007, Van Jones described to an audience of scientists, activists and environmentalists how he had spent 20 years trying to get Americans to pay attention to the urban poor. “We would call newspapers, television stations, saying kids are dying, we’re going to funerals every weekend. ‘Not interested.’ We’d say we’ve got kids going to school in Oakland, 30 kids in the classroom, six books, no chalk.’ ‘Not interested.’ “
Finally, the Yale Law School graduate turned community organizer told the crowd, “We said, ‘Well, we want green jobs and not jails for our youth.’ And they said,Â ‘Green? Green? Green!’ GIVE THAT MAN A MICROPHONE!’”
Van rode that scam all the way to the White House. Well, for a few months, anyway.