Apostasy in Islam is equal to treason. In Islam, politics and religion are inseparably intertwined. A famous fundamental expression in Islam says it all, “Islam is a religion and a state.”
* “There is no such thing as honor killing” –Â Mohamed Bary, Rifqa Bary’s father
- “There is no jihad”- Solkhar, the troll, for whomÂ FGM is “cultural” and the Koran is “out of context”…
Those who don’t care if a little girl dies, as long as their political correctness remains intact, will find this analysis of theÂ ridiculous FDLE report disturbing. “It is my professional opinion that sufficient Probable Cause exists to believe that Ms Bary’s concerns for her personal safety are based in a realistic and factual understanding of her situation, and, therefore, a further criminal investigation is warranted.”
Here’s the original article, once again for future references:
- Honor killing in Italy: Muslim stabs his daughter to death for dating a non-Muslim/ because that’s what they call “the law”…
- Death Sentence for Leaving Islam
- The Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” Al-Bukhary
“Florida Department of Law Enforcement earns an F,” by John D. Guandolo for theÂ Center for Security Policy, September 16:
- Rifqa Bary, May 2009: “My parents are radical, radical Muslims”
- “Doting” “Loving” Radical Muslim Parents Release Rifqa Bary’s Personal Diaries and Private writings to CAIR and to the Media
- Libel blogger Goes Anti-Rifqa Bary/ Charles Johnson himself goes under the bus…
- Rifqa Bary: The NOOR Mosque Marks Anniversary of US Marine Bombing in Beirut by Hosting Hezbollah Supporter
[Note: John D. Guandolo is a 12 Â½ year veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. At the request of the Center for Security Policy, he prepared an assessment of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s (FDLE) investigation of the Ohio-based parents of former Muslim Rifqa Bary, the 17-year old apostate from Islam who has sought refuge in the state of Florida. TheÂ FDLE report is providedÂ here, and is available as searchable text for the first time, below his analysis. The significant errors and omissions that Mr. Guandolo and other experts have found in thisÂ FDLE investigation show a failure inÂ FDLE’s professional responsibility in handling the Rifqa Bary case. Governor Crist andÂ FDLE management need to get new investigators on the job, start over, and this time do it right. A life may be at stake due toÂ FDLEnegligence– and willful blindness– in conducting this investigation.]
“Death for apostasy” kills any prospects for peaceful coexistence between Islam and any of the other religions. Now we know they tell us one thing, while they tell their own another, in the age old tradition of taqiyya. Therefore, peaceful coexistence with Islam is “dead on arrival.”
“There is no easy in and easy out policy with Islam. Let all beware. It’s like a steel trap ; once you’re in, there is no getting out.”
- The ‘Racism’ Canard [Victor Davis Hanson]
- Peanut Â Carter: Still A Moonbat After All TheseÂ Years
- South African Muslims Celebrate Ramadan with Rioting, Looting…
- (Canada) Lawyer Argues that Honor Killing of ‘Sexually Active’ Daughter was ‘Self-Defense’…
- “Everyone in Italy must have the right to practice their own faith, but this country can only accept this if it respects human rights, including women’s rights, and the laws of the state”
More on Apostasy in Islam:
Quotation from: Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law,
(O: Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst. It may come about through sarcasm, as when someone is told, “Trim your nails, it is sunna,” and he replies, “I would not do it even if it were,” as opposed to when some circumstance exists which exonerates him of having committed apostasy, such as when his tongue runs away with him, or when he is quoting someone, or says it out of fear.)
o8.1 When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to he killed.
o8.2 In such a case, it is obligatory for the caliph (A: or his representative) to ask him to repent and return to Islam. If he does, it is accepted from him, but if he refuses, he is immediately killed.
o8.3 It he is a freeman, no one besides the caliph or his representative may kill him. If someone else kills him, the killer is disciplined (def: o17) (O: for arrogating the caliph’s prerogative and encroaching upon his rights, as this is one of his duties).
o8.4 There is no indemnity for killing an apostate (O: or any expiation, since it is killing someone who deserves to die).
There is a lot more on this subject here:
Bangladesh: Christian convert from Islam and his family get death threats from Misunderstanders of Islam
As everyone knows,Â the idea that “Islam orders a violent end for those who leave the faith” is just “bigoted nonsense.” Unfortunately, somehow these Muslims in Bangladesh, like so many other Muslims all over the world, have fallen prey to this bigoted nonsense, misunderstood their tolerant faith, and actually threatened to kill this Muslim who converted to Christianity. I expect thatÂ Michael Kruse andÂ Meredith Heagney will be on the next plane to Dhaka, ready to explain to these Muslims how they are getting Islam all wrong, wrong, wrong.
“Christian convert from Islam and family threatened with death,” fromÂ AsiaNews, September 30 (thanks to JW):