“Democratic Socialist” movement seeks peaceful change, right Harry’s?
The headbangers in the mosques decide the outcome…..
Anyone who knows anything about the ME knows that every major upheaval begins and ends with the mosque. Yesterday was the big day:
Al Arabiya reported that the Conrad hotel & World Trade Center by the Nile corniche in Cairo is on fire.
Egypt in revolt (Andrew Bolt)
The media spins this as usual: “most people in the ME live on $ 2 dollars a day” (so if they had $ 4 dollars a day would that make Islam go away?)
- Iranian Regime Hails New Islamic Middle East Taking Shape (GWP) Â The Iranian prayer leader today Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami hailed the new Islamic Middle East that is taking shape. The radical prayer leader said the recent developments in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, and other Arab statesÂ echo the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Â Â Mehr News reported:
- Chaos in Cairo â€“ Violent Protests Quashed â€“ El-Baradei Under House Arrest in Egypt (Video)Tens of thousands of Egyptians and government forces clashed today in the streets of Cairo. Police armed with batons beat pro-democracy opposition leader ElBaradei’s supporters.
- Russia Today released video from Cairo>>>>>
“I can’t believe our own police, our own government would keep beating up on us like this.” Â Read More Â»
- What Role is the Muslim Brotherhood Playing in Egyptian Protests?
- Clinton Responds to Riots: ‘Deeply Concerned,‘ ’Restrain the Security Forces’
- Breaking: Mubarak Orders Egyptian Government Officials to Step Down, He Will Stay
Echoes of Tiananmen:
“This is a cowardly government and it has to fall. We’re going to make sure of it.” (Telegraph)