What could be more progressive?
Geoff Dickson posted this on the Australian Islamist Monitor with regards to Mia’s Misconceptions
Mia Freedman writes a regular column for Al Age’s Sunday Life. Mia sees the world through rose colored goggles and would like you to like the freedom sack:
Reflections on Multiculturalism
- Muslims say they are integrating yet they demand and get separate toilets, washrooms and prayer rooms; (backÂ in their own countries they drown in filth and can’t provide their starving, overbreeding masses clean drinking water…)
- Muslims say they are multicultural yet they object to Christian symbols like crosses and crucifixes and want them removed, (and wherever possible, they attack synagogues and firebomb them) yet they want mosques and madrassas and to sound their call to prayer; Â (that’s because Islam came to abolish all other religions…)
- Muslims say they respect our culture yet they want to wear burqas and niqabs and put curtains around swimming pools so we can’t gaze on them; (in fact they want our women to cover up as well…)
- Muslims reject our religious holidays like Easter and Christmas yet they want us to observe their pagan traditions such as Ramadan and Eid with their barbaric slaughter of lambs;
- Muslims say they are Australians yet they reject our national flag and want us to speak in Arabic; (even though most of them are illiterate and rely on their imams or mullah’s for indoctrination)
- Muslims say they love Australia yet they want to overthrow our government and want Sharia to rule; (they love being in Australia to make it Islamic)
- Muslims say they are grateful to Australia yet they want to replace our laws which treat all people equally and introduce Sharia law which enshrines inequality, slavery and barbarism; (that’s their religious obligation, why can’t you understand that, kafir?)
- Muslims say they are tolerant but are pushing their Halal food onto all Australians without asking us; (“tolerance” for Muslims means they allow you to live under Islam, provided you pay the jiziya with willing submission….)
- Muslims say they are oppressed and so want government handouts and grants to ease their pain; (a clear entitlement according to the Koran, sira & hadith)
- Muslims say they are victims and so want special treatment and privileges but never offer us the same in their countries; (indeed, they are victims: the existence of kafirs in positions of power is oppressive to Muslims, who are Â victimized Â by their corruption. Â The kafirs need to be purged from the land….)
Isn’t it comforting to know that Muslims are so multicultural?
In other news: