Destroying the system from within so we can start again from Year Zero (like Pol Pot)
- The mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (D), deliberately wants the city compete to become the nation’s largest sanctuary city.–Â This is liberal lunacy, and policies such as these enacted by leaders in “blue” cities only end up contributing to their financial collapse.
This will work out beautifully. It won’t take long till the good olde USA looks just like Africa…..
“Many Somali women have never been to school,” said Elizabeth Jonitis, an English language teacher. “They have never learned to read or write in any language.”
“Sometimes, you know, it’s hard,” said Shanyalo Allis, a Somali refugee who has a job making clothing labels. “Some people ask me, ‘Why are you coming here? Are you a refugee? Go back to your country’.” Â (A ‘Hard’ Time Assimilating)
- Media Declares Use of ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Racist– its the last resort for these scoundrels…..
- Bummer. Team Obama Tries to Distance Themselves From Speech That Is Still Posted on White House Website
- Like Clockwork… Business Owner Harassed by Goons After Appearing in anti-Obama Ad
- Hilarious!… Obama’s Latest Ad: “I Like Small Business & Capitalism… Honest!” (Video)
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Republicans Who Oppose Obamacare Are Like Stalin… Want People to “Die Needlessly”—Stalin was foundÂ guilty of genocideÂ against the Ukrainians during the famine, or “Holodomor” as it is called in Ukraine, of 1932-33. Millions of Ukrainians died in this premeditated plan on the part of Joseph Stalin.
Good luck indeed
- A newlywed homosexual Frenchman is on a mission to prove that “being gay and Muslim is possible” … Just not for longÂ . Â Â Its France. It can -still- be done.Â Good luck.
“I think that’s the biggest joke I’ve ever heard, that he’s a friend of the state of Israel. I think he’s the least supportive president of the state of Israel that we’ve ever had since the state of Israel existed, republican or democrat.”
“Obama hates Israel and he’s demonstrated it time and time again…Â I never thought I’d be living in a time to hear an administration which wouldn’t even state what the capital of an ally is.”
- Â No One Who Is Pro-Israel Will Support Obama Unless They‘ve ’Been in a Coma for 3 and a Half Years’-–ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
Its an Obumbler world
- Just Nuts… Obama Now Blames His Trillion Dollar Deficits on Bush Tax Cuts—This doesn’t even make sense.Â But don’t wait for the Democrat-media complex to point it out… They won’t.(GWP)
Site offers $50K for clip of Obama honoring radical
US Breitbart News offers reward for video of 2003 speech honoring controversial Palestinian-American academic, Rashid Khalidi.
During the 2008 presidential campaign, theÂ Los Angeles TimesÂ reported that Obama attended a farewell dinner in Chicago for his longtime friend Rashid Khalidi.
Khalidi reportedly served as the director of the PLO’s WAFA news agency in Beirut during the 1970s. At that time, the PLO was one of the most active terrorist organizations in the world.
The 2003 dinner was a tribute to Khalidi on the eve of his departure from the faculty of the University of Chicago. Khalidi left the university for Columbia University in New York City where he was appointed the Edward Said Professor of Arab Studies and the director of Columbia’s Middle East Institute.
Obama has acknowledged a close, long-term friendship between his family and the Khalidi family. Khalidi and his wife, Mona, who was the editor of the PLO’s English news service in Beirut from 1976 to 1982, hosted a fundraiser for Obama’s failed congressional campaign in 2000.
According to theÂ TimesÂ report, at the 2003 dinner, Khalidi told his Palestinian American guests to support Obama’s 2004 bid for the US Senate. According to the report Khalidi said, “You will not have a better senator under any circumstances.”
During Obama’s tenure as a director on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago, the charitable group donated $75,000 to Khalidi’s Arab American Action Network.
TheÂ TimesÂ article notes the virulently anti-Israel discussion that took place at the 2003 Khalidi dinner. Among other things, a Palestinian read a poem accusing Israel’s government of terrorism and sharply criticizing US support for Israel. The speaker reportedly threatened Israel, saying that if Palestinian interests are not secured, “then you [Israel] will never see a day of peace.” Another speaker likened Israeli residents of Judea and Samaria to Osama bin Laden.
The report claimed that Obama struck “a different tone… and called for finding common ground,” but provided no direct citations of his speech to that effect.
The event was videotaped and theÂ TimesÂ reported that it had a copy of the video.
Due to the nature of the anti-Israel rhetoric expressed at the dinner and the longstanding friendship and mutual professional support between the Obamas and the Khalidis, theÂ TimesÂ report generated widespread public interest, particularly among opponents of Obama’s 2008 presidential run. TheÂ TimesÂ was asked repeatedly to release the videotape.
Despite the obvious public interest in the film, the newspaper repeatedly refused to honor those requests. Four years after its initial publication, interest in the dinner still runs strong.
In light of the continued relevance of the story, Breitbart News announced its decision to offer $50,000 to anyone who will provide the videotape of the dinner. The $50,000 reward is contingent on Breitbart News being able to obtain independent authentication of the video recording, as well as verification that the video recording contains Obama’s complete remarks at the event.
Explaining the initiative, Breitbart News editor-inchief Joel Pollak toldÂ The Jerusalem Post, “The Khalidi tape may be crucial to understanding Barack Obama’s policy of confrontation and isolation towards Israel. TheÂ Los Angeles TimesÂ refused to provide a full account of what was on the video, and other media failed to question that decision or to search for the facts themselves. It is essential that the American people see the video for themselves â€“ not just to understand the past but to make an informed decision about the next four years. It is well past time that we vetted Barack Obama â€“ and the mainstream media.”