Japan is not immune. There are major efforts to Islamize the sons of the Samurai.
…theÂ native converted JapaneseÂ are of a particularly aggressive strain, they see in Islam a facsimile of theÂ Bushido, the samurai blind obedience essence which somehow appeals to the tribal instinct of this genre of Japanese youths. IMHO, I think these Islamized Japanese pose a danger in that they may succeed in starting a sort of wildfire conversion rage among the disenchanted or disaffected Japanese population. Japan is a rather tribal society behind all that facade of modernity, Shinto and Buddhism will still prevail, but as some sociologist once said,Â you only need a small %Â ..2 or 3 % ? of a society who are aggressive and determined to change the the society either into something good or something evil.–Citizen Warrior has more
“In Islam I kill you if you touch my wife”— fortunately, Japan is not ‘in Islam’, not yet.
The Rise of Islam in Japan(1/2)
The creep from Egypt claims he has Japanese citizenship, which is obviously a lie. It applies to his children, because of his Japanese wife. But the Japanese are not known to hand out citizenship like confetti like they do in the west.
Making converts in the Land of the Rising Sun
The first Japanese to go on theÂ HajjÂ wasÂ Kotaro Yamaoka. He converted to Islam in 1909 in Bombay, after coming into contact with Russian-born writer,Â AbdÃ¼rreÅŸid Ä°brahim, whereupon he took the name Omar Yamaoka. Both were traveling with the support of nationalistic Japanese groups like theÂ Black Dragon SocietyÂ (KokuryÅ«kai), Yamaoka in fact had been with theÂ intelligence serviceÂ inÂ ManchuriaÂ since theÂ Russo-Japanese war. His official reason for travelling was to seek the Sultan’s approval for building a mosque in Tokyo (completed 1938). This approval, granted 1910, was necessary asÂ AbdÃ¼lhamid IIÂ considered himself, asÂ KhalifahÂ andÂ Ameerul Mu’mineenÂ (the leader of all Muslims).
There isÂ ShÅ«mei ÅŒkawa, who declared insanity during the Tokyo war crimes trials. I can’t find any documentation about him converting to Islam, but hey, who wouldn’t be proud of an insane war criminal being Muslim?
Â Â Hitoshi Igarashi, theÂ Japanese translatorÂ of Salman Rushdi’s Â book, Â The Satanic Verses, was murdered by a fellow Muslim, according to Khomeini’s fartwa. The killer was never found.
There are other earlier converts like Wakabashi Kyuman and Suzuki Tsuyomi of whom next to nothing is known, “4 agents of Showa Tenno” who they claim have converted, and some others. If you or any of our readers have more info please sent it in.
Some links you may like:
- Tools to Help You Educate Your Fellow Non-Muslims About Islam
- How to Resist Islamic Encroachment and Still Be Happy
- The Terrifying Brilliance of Islam
- What Educated Non-Muslims Don’t Like About Islam in a Nutshell
- The Key to Your Listener’s Inability to Confront the Disturbing Truth About Islam
- Lessons on Jihad From the Movie, “What About Bob?”
- What Muslim Leaders Say About Islam Dispels the Myth that Jihadists are a “Fringe” Element
- Hate Speech
- Is it Racist to Criticize Islam?
- Whose Side Am I On?
- Educate the Public With Leaflets
- Wanting An Excuse Not To Become Alarmed
- The Will to Believe Versus the Wish to Find Out
- International Women’s Day and the Counterjihad Movement
- The Achilles’ Heel of the West
- What Non-Muslims Can Do About Islam
- Concessions to Islam are the Establishment of Sharia Law
- Modern Revelations About Islamic Revelations
- How a Tolerant Country Can Avoid Being a Doormat For Intolerant Countries
- What Possible Good Does It Do To Say Something Negative About Islam, Even If It’s True?