Only on CNN:
Of course. He has to be. Otherwise he wouldn’t resist the soldiers of allah.
Mansour is “considered to be a Seventh Day Adventist, which is a Jewish sect.”
The Muslim Brotherhood and its Al Jazeera backers are responding to the overthrow of Morsi with all the maturity and grace you would expect–Â Â Read More Â»
This is basically a “rain is wet” or “dog bites man” story. Mass protests overthrow a Muslim Brotherhood regime. ObviouslyÂ it was the work of the Jews.
Muslim Brotherhood/Al Jazeera Claims “Egypt is Now Ruled by Jews and Christians”
- Muslims burn down 23 houses belonging to Christians
- Copts under the Gun: Religious Freedom in Egypt Â»
Clashes erupt near Cairo’s Tahrir Square
Three of the victims were Morsi supporters who were killed by gunfireÂ as a crowd of several hundred tried to march towards the military barracks after the Friday afternoon prayer in Cairo where he is believed to be held.
“…the Egyptian military has a well-defined role: to protect the sovereignty, security and stability of the country. Not to promote democracy. By definition and by its own organisational structure, a military is anything but democratic; in fact, it’s necessarily authoritarian and hierarchical in its operation. Furthermore, in Egypt, the military also has economic interests, special privileges for its top brass, and a very powerful role to protect in any future political configuration of the country. (Marwan Bishara)
- Oliver Stone: World in Danger from U.S. Tyranny
- Kerry Called Deposed Foreign Minister, Asked If He Was Still in Power
- State Dept: Oops, We Lied, Kerry Was Yachting During Egypt Coup
- ‘Deeply Concerned’ Obama Searches for Egypt Strategy