For more updates please check out Moe’s Jihad News
This is what you get Â in a country unable to feed itself, where Islam blackened the minds of the people and where Illiterate savages run amok. When there are no infidels to loot and kill Islam turns on itself.Â Â Egypt’s future is ours if Islam is not stopped. —Egypts bleeds – and starvesÂ (Bolt)
UK: Â No (Islamic) Terrorist Left Behind
- Terrorists to use secret courts to fight deportation–Â Foreign terrorists will be able to use secret courts to fight deportation from Britain to protect their human rights, despite judges accepting the move is a “clear breach of natural justice”.
Ministers are powerless to deport a convicted foreign terrorist who has lived in Britain for 12 years even though he has lost a long-running legal battle for refugee status, The Telegraph can disclose.
The Muslim man, who can only be identified by the initials “AH”, fled Algeria before being sentenced to death in his absence for his role in a bomb attack on Algiers airport.
He was later convicted in France of further terrorism offences but has been able to live in Britain since 2001 after coming here as an asylum seeker.
“Apologize, for all the things white people did to black people”Â
Serial Racism Hoaxer Oprah:Â
Obama Did That:
Video thanks to JW
- Raymond Ibrahim: In Egypt, Media Sympathizes with Muslim Brotherhood, Persecution of Christians Ignored
- Egyptians Enraged by U.S. Outreach to Muslim Brotherhood
- Raymond Ibrahim: Torture, Rape, Mass Murder in Muslim Brotherhood Camps
- In addition to destroying numerous churches, Muslim Brotherhood attempts to destroy Library of Alexandria
“Friday of Rage” in Cairo
More bloodshed is certain to ensue. Calling the struggle (jihad) to overthrow the regime an “obligation” is to put the conflict in specifically Islamic terms: jihad becomes obligatory on every Muslim if a Muslim land is attacked. That is how the Brotherhood is framing its removal from power.
“More clashes feared as protesters vow ‘Friday of anger’ in Egypt,” by Reza Sayah and David Simpson forÂ CNN, August 16:(JW)
- Cairo professor: Muslim Brotherhood “underestimated the degree that they have alienated just about everybody else in this country”
- Muslim Brotherhood vows to bring down Egypt’s government, Obama spokesman calls on Egypt government to respect “basic rights of their people”
International law today paralyzes civilized nations in their war against terrorism. In fact, Israel’s former Supreme Court Chief Justice Aharon Barak once bragged that “we fight against the terrorists with one arm tied behind our back.” But in my view, phony liberals who warn that we shouldn’t “sink to the level of the enemy” are pretentious, racist, and hypocritical.
Few among us understand that the most ancient foundations of international law are supposed to bolster, not weaken the war against terrorism.Â The historic parallel to today’s terrorist organizations are the pirates, those gangs of outlaws who instilled fear in the hearts of passengers on land and sea, and were defined as early as the time of the Roman Empire as “enemies of humanity.”