Unfortunately he’s an idiot in charge of what’s left of a defence of what’s left of a free world.
Obama sings ‘Crimea River’ and other greatest hitsÂ (Peoples Cube)
What Obama doesn’t seem to understand is that American inaction creates a vacuum. His evacuation from Iraq consigned that country to Iranian hegemony, just as Obama’s writing off Syria invited in Russia, Iran and Hezbollah to reverse the tide of battle.
Putin fully occupies vacuums.
Obama’s leadership – or lack of it – has only hastened the decline of Western power, and the new axis emerges:
Russia has said China is largely “in agreement” over Ukraine, after other world powers condemned Moscow for sending troops into the country… (Bolt)
Obama hasn’t just been weak in responding to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.Â He was foolish or deceitful in claiming such a thing could never happen.
- Mitt Romney was mocked by Barack Obama in the 2012 campaign for warning that Russia was America’s greatest geo-political security threat.
- Sarah Palin was mocked by the Left in 2008 for warning that Russia could invade Ukraine under Obama.
Never let her go!
“I’m being held in a jail at Cairo airport!!!”
They should keep her there till the end of her days.
Russia Continued Its Invasion of Ukraine Today–
Mark Levin on Obama:
- “I Can’t Think of Anything He Touches That Doesn’t Turn to Crap”Â
- Levin: Ruling Class ‘Should Fear’ Tea Party
- RNC Omits Sarah Palin from Women’s History Month Tribute
In case anyone is wondering why Putin doesn’t expect Obama to thwart his designs in the Ukraine, let’s have another look at a famous open mic incident from 2012:
That is, Obama promised Putin’s flunky Vladimir Medvedev that he wouldÂ sell outÂ the USA and its allies once he had been reelected.
Little did Putin know that Obama would turn around andÂ nix the presidential delegationÂ to the Paralympic Games in Sochi. OurÂ obligation to defend the UkraineÂ from invasion in return for its renunciation of nuclear weapons has now been honored.
Truth is, there isn’t a lot we can do about Russia’s activities in the Ukraine. But if we don’t find our way back to having a government that other governments take seriously, we will soon be saying the same about China’s activities in Taiwan or even Japan. (Moonbattery)
- As World Order Implodes, Obama Promises to Act… Against Israel
- Russia Sends Ukraine Ultimatum to Surrender
- Netanyahu Tells Obama: Pressure the Palestinians Instead
- Russia Has the Power
‘The Western Nations Sold Us Out to Putin’: Ukrainian Families Prep for the Worst as U.S. Official Warns, ‘Not Everything Is What It Seems’
“Soon everyone will realize that guarantees from the U.S. and Great Britain are worth nothing and hell will break loose.”—CommentsÂ Â»