A nation that allows its daughters to be mass-raped by Paki insurgents has lost its bearings. Such a demoralised, defeated nation is unworthy. It doesn’t deserve to exist.
Imagine finding out that your young daughter is being regularly gang-raped by a mob of Muslim pedophiles. You go to police, only to be called a racist, a bigot, and a hate-monger. When police refuse to help, you go to the house where your daughter is being gang-raped and you try to rescue her. The pedophiles then calmly call the police and have you arrested for trying to rescue your daughter from being gang-raped.
This is reality in Rotherham, England. And if you don’t approve, you’re a racist, a bigot, and a hate-monger.
Daily Mail—The sexual abuse of about 1,400 children at the hands of
Asian men Paki Mohammedans went unreported for 16 years because staff feared they would be seen as racist, a report said today.
Children as young as 11 were trafficked, beaten, and raped by large numbers of men between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, the council commissioned a review into child protection revealed.
And shockingly, more than a third of the cases were already known to agencies.
But according to the report’s author: ‘several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist’.
Professor Alexis Jay, who wrote the report, condemned the ‘blatant’ collective failures by the council’s leadership, concluding: ‘It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered.’
The landmark report which exposed widespread failures of the council, police and social services revealed:
- Victims were doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, terrorised with guns, made to witness brutally-violent rapes and told they would be the next if they spoke out;
- They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten and intimidated;
- One victim described gang rape as ‘a way of life’;
- Police ‘regarded many child victims with contempt’;
- Some fathers tried to rescue their children from abuse but were arrested themselves;
- The approximate figure of 1,400 abuse victims is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale of abuse.
The lack of reports was partly down to a fear of being racist, Prof Jay wrote, as the majority of the perpetrators were described as ‘Asian men’, and many were said to be of Pakistani origin.
One young person told the inquiry that ‘gang rape’ was a usual part of growing up in the area of Rotherham where she lived.
In two cases, fathers had tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused – only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene. (Continue Reading.)For more on the Islamic rape wave in Great Britain, watch this: