Bill Gates lays the blame for slow response to CCP Virus on Americans ‘individual freedom,’ not the president’s fault
This week, at the Democratic National Convention, speakers have consistently derided President Trump for his handling of the pandemic and are using it to push for a Joe Biden presidency.
In other news:
Kamala Harris sent 11 armed agents into the home of an innocent man just because he exercised his First Amendment rights against one of her campaign donors, a powerful abortion group pic.twitter.com/fq06BLmave
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) August 21, 2020
Kamala Harris is bad news.
“I don’t think a change in administrations will get people to wear masks,” Gates told The Economist. ”It’s hard to see how we build that trust network and improved behavior. It’ll mostly be incremental.”
When asked about the debates on whether wearing face masks can help to prevent the spread of the virus, he said freedom was something Americans valued, and it had created a reluctance to go along with the directions. “We believe in freedom, individual freedom. We optimize for individual rights.”
The initial testing for the virus in the United States got off to a slow start, said Gates, but he credits the United States for funding toward research and development as a “huge favor” for humanity.
“We do need to finance these constructs so that we get them out globally because that’s the only way the epidemic ends. We all need to spend billions to get the vaccine out to save the trillions,” he told Zanny Minton Beddoes, The Economist’s editor-in-chief, in an interview in early August.
Several years ago, Gates warned of a pandemic and said it was not a matter of “if’” but “when.”
The Gates Foundation has pledged more than $350 million to the pandemic response, and Gates has predicted millions of lives will be lost worldwide, with the worst yet to come, he told Beddoes.
The strain world economies are suffering from, along with substandard health care in world countries, will be to blame for the deaths, rather than the virus itself, said Gates. He also mentioned the response to the virus had been slowed by the politicizing of the virus. However, he predicted that by the end of 2021, a mass vaccination program would be available to much of the world’s population, halting the spread of the pandemic.
“All the countries but the United States do need to think about why weren’t they able to orchestrate early high-risk money,” he said.
“Thank goodness BARDA, with all its imperfections, was there to move things ahead,” he said, referring to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services office, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, for its research and development.
President Trump’s administration approved $6.5 billion for “countermeasure development” through BARDA and funding for other COVID-19 [CCP Virus] vaccine and treatment research through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and Operation Warp Speed, reported BizPacReview.
“This was a huge favor that was done for the entire world and it’s done so we can globally take on the challenge,” Gates added.
He estimates it will take between 30 percent–60 percent of the population to be vaccinated to slow, and ultimately, stop the “exponential spread” of the pandemic.
One thought on “Bill Gates: you don’t have a choice!”
KAMELTOE’S HISTORY OF DEPRAVITY (SO FAR, ANYWAY!) EXPOSED:
If you were wondering what kind of terrible things newly-minted Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris has done in her career as a “top cop” and a U.S. Senator, here’s a partial list:
• 2019 — Harris ripped a law firm’s work on a controversial plea deal involving deep-pocketed pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — the same day she took money from some of its attorneys at a fundraiser.
• 2018 — Harris aide was forced to resign a year after losing a $400k sexual assault case, once the media started asking about it.
• “The Appeal” reports that “Harris also failed to hold police and prosecutors accountable for misconduct.
In Orange County, where a sprawling jailhouse informant scandal has robbed countless people of their right to a fair trial, her lack of meaningful oversight has contributed to a crisis of legitimacy that continues to upend the county’s criminal justice system.”
• 2016 — Harris left California with a $3.3 billion tab to close the defective San Onofre nuclear facility bill by letting PUC president Peevey off even though he conspired with Socal Edison to move costs of decommissioning San Onofre to the consumers for Edison’s own failures. She let the statute of limitations run out on the case.
• 2015 — When called upon to support bills that would have mandated that all police officers wear body-worn cameras and that the Attorney General’s office investigate lethal officer-involved shootings, she declined.
• 2014 — Lawyers for Attorney General Harris argued in court that if forced to release inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool.
• 2013 — Harris challenged innocent man Daniel Larsen’s release from prison after he was exonerated by two federal judges.
• 2011-2017 — Attorney General Harris refused DNA testing for the wrongly imprisoned Kevin Cooper, who much evidence shows was innocent.
• 2011 — Harris personally championed a new state law making it a criminal misdemeanor for parents to allow kids in K–8 grades to miss more than 10 percent of school days without a valid excuse.
• 2010 — Harris laughed about jailing parents over their kids’ truancy (she sent an attorney from her office to intimidate a homeless single mother whose children were missing school).
• 2010 — Harris covered up a crime lab scandal and tried to violate suspects’ rights to a free trial by covering it up.
• 2009 — Kamala Harris’ drug treatment program was wiping drug convictions from illegal aliens’ records.
• 2004 — When Harris became San Francisco district attorney in 2004, she stopped her office from helping any survivors of sexual abuse by the Catholic Church and pursued no cases against the Church whatsoever.
There is a battle right now going on over her Wikipedia page, which was scrubbed a month ago in preparation for her nomination. The Twitter-bot CongressEditors is keeping track of the changes.
She originally identified as “Jamaican and Indian” and now identifies as “African American/Black” just in time for the election.
Harris is a horrible goblin that must be stopped from more gobbling.
– Bob Livingston –
Comments are closed.