The release of “Cuties” takes depravity to the next level. Child Pornography is meant to soften us up for legalising sex with children.
Why has @netflix allowed this kind of exploitation of minors to exist on their platform?
Senator Ted Cruz pens letter to DOJ demanding child porn probe into Netflix’s ‘Cuties’ – as outrage mounts over French film that ‘fetishizes and sexualizes young girls and could encourage pedophilia’
- Ted Cruz called on Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate whether Netflix, its executives, or the filmmakers violated child porn laws in the making of the film
- In the letter, Cruz slams the film saying it ‘sexualizes’ young girls, features ‘partial child nudity’ and at one point exposes ‘a minor’s bare breast’
- Cruz warned the footage would be used by pedophiles ‘in abusive ways’ and said he feared the production of the film involved more ‘explicit and abusive scenes’
- Donald Trump named Cruz Wednesday as his potential Supreme Court nominee
- The French film ‘Mignonnes’ – known as ‘Cuties’ in English – depicts young girls in a dance group, dressed in risque outfits, performing sexually suggestive moves
- Its release on streaming giant Netflix Wednesday sparked a backlash
- The hashtag #CancelNetflix was trending on social media
- Members of Congress from across the political spectrum called for action Netflix including a possible investigation by the Department of Justice