Erdogan: No true Muslim can be a terrorist
He’s lying. He knows that Muhammad was a proud terrorist. Muhammad was the perfect man. He is to be emulated by every Moslem.
Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said it is “a matter of honour” to stand against attacks on Prophet Muhammad in a parliamentary address to his governing party.
“Unfortunately, we are in a period when hostility to Islam and Muslims and disrespect for the prophet is spreading like cancer, especially among leaders in Europe,” he told his Justice and Development (AK) Party’s parliamentary group on Wednesday.
There should be no mosque & no imam in Malta
The Imam of the Paola mosque should be deported after he called for a law against religious vilification to be re-introduced, the chairperson of the Book Council said.
Mark Camilleri accused the Imam of “inciting violence” when he called for the criminalisation of blasphemy and the mocking of faiths, in a reaction to the fanatical murder of a French teacher who displayed the notorious Charlie Hebdo cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in his class.
In a hard-hitting Facebook post, Camilleri said the Imam’s words were “putting the lives of authors and illustrators at risk” by implying that satirical depictions of Muhammed will directly lead to violence. The Facebook post included a cartoon of the Muhammed wearing a turban in the form of a bomb that had been published by Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten.
Brahim Aoussaoui, a 21-year-old Tunisian migrant, receives medical treatment after killing three worshippers
He should have been dispatched on the spot. It’s really no use to keep him in jail, to waste taxpayer money on a ridiculous court case and then feed him another 20 years behind bars. Justice must be done on the spot.
Jihad in the words of Muslims:
Thanks to the Gates of Vienna
Jihad: Muslims Speak
Compiled by Michael Copeland
- “Jihad stands for killing all kafirs [non-Muslims] around the world. Push your sword into their bodies, cut them into pieces. … Sword is the key to Allah’s paradise.” —Ayatollah Khomeini. Islam Watch, 4 April 2010
- “Jihad is not inhumane, despite its necessary violence and bloodshed, its ultimate desire is peace which is protected and enhanced by the rule of law.” —Ibrahim Sulaiman, modern Islamic scholar. The Religion of Peace
- “Jihad is the most talked about duty in the Koran … Nothing else is mentioned more than the topic of fighting.” —Anjem Choudary
- “Jihad means to war against non-Muslims …signifying warfare to establish the religion”, a “communal obligation” (o9.0, o9.1).The scriptural basis for jihad, prior to scholarly consensus is such Koranic verses as:Fighting is prescribed for you (Koran 2:216)
Slay them wherever you find them (Koran 4:89)
Fight the idolaters utterly (Koran 9:36)” —The Manual of Islamic Law, Reliance of the Traveller
- “And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you” —Koran 2:190
- “…jihad is a religious duty because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and the obligation to convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force.” —Ibn Khaldun, The Muqadimmah. An Introduction to History, Franz Rosenthal, translation by Raymond Ibrahim
- “The goal of Islam is to rule the entire world and submit all of mankind to the faith of Islam. Any nation or power that gets in the way of that goal, Islam will fight and destroy. In order to fulfill that goal, Islam can use every power available every way it can be used to bring worldwide revolution. This is Jihad. “ —Maulana Maududi, ‘Jihad in Islam‘. Quoted by Tradewinds, comment Jihad Watch
- “I have complete faith that Islam will invade Europe and America, because Islam has logic and a mission. The jihad will lead to smashing Western civilization and replacing it with Islam which will dominate the world ….” —Muhammad Mahdi Akef, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood 2004-10. Front Page Magazine, 11 February 2004; American Thinker, 20 April 2007
- “There is a time when a military struggle must take place in [Britain]. Jihad. It’s called conquering.” —Omar Bakri, 1997. The Guardian
- “Where is your weapon? Where is your weapon? Come on to the Jihad.” —Omar Bakri. Quoted by Tony Blankley, The West’s Last Chance
- “Many thanks to God, for his kind gesture, and choosing us to perform the act of Jihad for his cause and to defend Islam and Muslims. Therefore, killing you and fighting you, destroying you and terrorizing you, responding back to your attacks, are all considered to be great legitimate duty in our religion.” — Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his fellow 9/11 defendants
- “The greatest sacrifice made in the way of Allah is Jihad. In it man sacrifices not only his own life and belongings but destroys those of others also.” —Maulana Maududi, Towards Understanding Islam
- “You shall not regain Al-Aqsa [Jerusalem] and Palestine without preparations, rockets, and guns… not… through negotiations, capitulations, kisses, or hugs. The one thing that will restore Palestine to you is Jihad, Jihad, and more Jihad.” — Sheik Muhammad Zaghmout, head, Palestinian Islamic Council in Lebanon, 2012.