A key supporter of controversial Sheikh Taj El-Deen El-Hilali has prepared an Australian translation of the Koran.
* That’s right baby, never miss that ‘controversial’ BS label…
Fairfax newspapers say Keysar Trad has tweaked the meaning of 799 words and phrases, in a revised edition of the Muslim holy book.
* Your ‘prophet’ will be shaking in his sandals, Keyzar!
The translation challenges the use of words that critics say have been used to justify a ban on Muslim friendships with Jews and Christians.
* Are we “re-interpreting” the holy texts again for the filthy kuffar, Kaysar?”
* Heyheyheyhey: “Ban on Muslim friendship with Christians and Jews? What did you call Australians a few years ago, Keysar?
“The criminal dregs of white society..?”Â Have you forgotten all about it?
Who allowedÂ people like TradÂ into the country without asking them whether they like or hate Christians and Jews?
The Abdulla Yusuf Ali translation, which Mr Trad has revised for Australian readers, is due to be published next month.
* Infidels ware waiting with baited breath!