H/T Jawa Report
SheikhÂ Ali Goma’aÂ (Arabic:Ø¹Ù„ÙŠ Ø¬Ù…Ø¹Ø©Â ‘AlÄ« Jum‘ah) is theÂ Grand MuftiÂ ofÂ EgyptÂ throughÂ Dar al-Ifta al-MisriyyahsucceedingÂ Ahmad El-Tayeb. He has been called “one of the most widely respected jurists in the Sunni Muslim world,”Â and described as “a highly promoted champion of moderate Islam,” gender equality, and an “object of hatred among Islamists.”Â He specializes in the science of the foundations of Islamic Law, viz.Â Usul al-fiqh. He follows theÂ Shafi`iÂ school of Islamic jurisprudence.
In case you don’t remember: the Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa is the guy who would blow up theÂ pyramidsÂ because they stem from the pre-Islamic era, the Jahiliya, theÂ pre-Islamic Arabian age of “ignorance”.Â Â This is the Grand Mufti from Azhar university who claimed that even the urine and the excrement of the prophet were pure gold.Â Â Ali Gomaa decreed the killing of Israelis travelling to other countries permissible in Islam, Â because Israelis are “Harbi and the Harbi spreads corruption throughout the face of the earth.” His WIKI profile is heavily doctored, if not laughable:Â Gomaa believes the best antidote to Islamic extremism is “traditional conception ofÂ shariaÂ law â€” along with knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence”
- Ali Gomaa hates sculpturesÂ –Â Fatwa against statues triggers uproar in Egypt
- Dhimmi Watch: Reacting to the now-notoriousÂ suckling fatwa, Ali Gomaa, theÂ statue-hatin’,Â wife-beatin’,Hizballah-supportin’Â Mufti of Egypt, says we should bring some common sense back to the fatwa-issuing process.Â
- Gomaa himself is the author of a controversial book which claimed that Prophet Mohammed’s (PBUH) companions used to drink his urine, considering it a blessed act, as reported by Al-Masry Al-Youm newspaper.
Gomaa stuck to his position despite criticism, claiming that everything which emanated from the Prophet is pure and sacred.
* And now he legitimizes the practiceÂ of temporary marriage, which -as some of us know- is only practiced by the Shiite rafidite dogs and apostates, just like the time honored practice of kitman & taqiyya, something a good Sunni Muslim would never do, right? Right?
CAIROÂ (by Ahmed al-Sayed)
Egypt‘s Grand MuftiÂ Ali Gomaa announced that“travelers marriages,”Â known as nikah mesyar in Arabic, are legitimateÂ unless banned by the state.Â
Nikah mesyar is aÂ Sunni Muslim marriagecontract in which the woman gives up many of the rights she would be afforded under a traditional marriage contract.Â (Folks, somehow this sounds like some arms length transaction in the vice trade).Â Read it all>>
- Many Muslims have written and complained, accused us that we were reporting falsehoods or making it up. Fact is we only report what their clerics are telling us:
In his book Religion and Life – Modern Everyday Fatwas, Egyptian Mufti Dr. Ali Gum’a wrote that the companions of the Prophet Muhammad would bless themselves by drinking his urine, and described an incident of urine-drinking from a hadith: “Umm Ayman drank the urine of the Prophet, and the prophet told her: ‘This stomach will not be dragged through the fire of Hell, because it contains something of our Lord the Messenger of Allah…’
“This blessing,” Al-Gum’a added, “[can also] be done with the honorable saliva, sweat, hair, urine or blood of the Prophet. This is because anyone who knows the love of the Messenger of Allah is not repulsed [by these]; just as a mother is not repulsed by the feces of her son, this is even more so [in the case of] our Lord the Messenger of Allah, whom we love more than our fathers, sons, and wives. Anyone who was or is repulsed by the Messenger of Allah must recant his faith.”
Following the ensuing uproar, Gum’a came to the defense of his fatwa, saying: “The entire body of the Prophet, whether exposed or hidden, is pure, and there is nothing in it- including his secretions – that [can] repulse anyone. His sweat smelled better than perfume. Umm Haram would collect this sweat and distribute it to the people of Al-Madina.”
- Â Sweetness & LightÂ has lots more…