* Malevolent sharia shyster Yusuf Irfan engages (as always) Â in immoralÂ equivocations Â and smears the hyppocratic oath,Â something no Muslim doctor seems to adhere to, as we can see here:
- Muslim Doctors, Muslim Nurses
- Just call me “doctor Jihad”
- PARIS: JEWISH DOCTOR WHO SERVED MUSLIM COMMUNITY BRUTAL MURDERED
- Poll Results: 67 % do not trust Muslim doctors
- UK: The Case of the 132 “Missing Muslim Refugee Doctors”
- The crux with Muslim doctors/ MuslimÂ Doctor guilty of car bomb attacks
- UK Oblivious: Incomprehension Over Jihad Doctors
- UK: two doctors accused of mounting car bomb attacks in London and Glasgow “were motivated by Islam”
- 45 Muslim Doctors Planned Attacks on America
- What Yusuf doesn’t like to mention is, Â that torture is in factÂ Â QURANIC and ISLAMIC. Â Â We saw in Iraq and many other placesÂ Â that Â Muslim doctors engage in terrorism and REAL TORTURE, but what can you expect from an Islamo agit-prop who is deaf and blind of anything that could damage the advancement of Islam in O’straya?
CIA: Waterboarding 9/11 mastermind led to info that headed off 9/11-style attack on LA
Good thing they’re not waterboarding anymore, eh? As we watch American cities go up in flames, we can at least pat ourselves on the back that we did not transgress against delicate 21st century sensibilities.
“CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attack on Los Angeles,” by Terence P. Jeffrey forÂ CNS News, via JW
- Update:Â Intel chief: Harsh techniques brought good info:Private memo says interrogation methods helped nation in terrorism fight
(CNSNews.com) – The Central Intelligence Agency told CNSNews.com today that it stands by the assertion made in a May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo that the use of “enhanced techniques” of interrogation on al Qaeda leader Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) — including the use of waterboarding — caused KSM to reveal information that allowed the U.S. government to thwart a planned attack on Los Angeles.Before he was waterboarded, when KSM was asked about planned attacks on the United States, he ominously told his CIA interrogators, “Soon, you will know.”
According to the previously classified May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo that was released by President Barack Obama last week, the thwarted attack — which KSM called the “Second Wave”– planned “ ‘to use East Asian operatives to crash a hijacked airliner into’ a building in Los Angeles.”
KSM was the mastermind of the first “hijacked-airliner” attacks on the United States, which struck the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Northern Virginia on Sept. 11, 2001.
After KSM was captured by the United States, he was not initially cooperative with CIA interrogators. Nor was another top al Qaeda leader named Zubaydah. KSM, Zubaydah, and a third terrorist named Nashiri were the only three persons ever subjected to waterboarding by the CIA. (Additional terrorist detainees were subjected to other “enhanced techniques” that included slapping, sleep deprivation, dietary limitations, and temporary confinement to small spaces — but not to water-boarding.)
This was because the CIA imposed very tight restrictions on the use of waterboarding. “The ‘waterboard,’ which is the most intense of the CIA interrogation techniques, is subject to additional limits,” explained the May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo. “It may be used on a High Value Detainee only if the CIA has ‘credible intelligence that a terrorist attack is imminent’; ‘substantial and credible indicators that the subject has actionable intelligence that can prevent, disrupt or deny this attack’; and ‘[o]ther interrogation methods have failed to elicit this information within the perceived time limit for preventing the attack.’”
The quotations in this part of the Justice memo were taken from an Aug. 2, 2004 letter that CIA Acting General Counsel John A. Rizzo sent to the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel.
Before they were subjected to “enhanced techniques” of interrogation that included waterboarding, KSM and Zubaydah were not only uncooperative but also appeared contemptuous of the will of the American people to defend themselves….
And now they and their fellow jihadists will resume their contemptuousness.