AÂ poll at the Australian ABC asks:
Is America’s right-wing political ‘hate speak’ responsible for the Arizona massacre?
More than 75 per cent vote yes.
If you believe Australians are completely out of their minds, you are probably right. Â How about a poll for “Are ABC viewers gullible morons?”
But then again – Australia does have Gillard as PM, and Queensland recently prepared for endless drought, and Gillard gave Indonesia $500 million + Â to build islamic schools, and one million to flood victims in Australia…and, and…. Â Â Â (H/T Tim Blair)
After the shootingÂ democrats immediately plotted to blame the tea party for the shootings by the young leftist crackpot. No wonder, because only they have the cure for the disease they caused:Â Democrats Will Introduce Legislation Outlawing Inflammatory Language (Gateway)
Vile, pernicious, obsessed and deranged: Sheriff Dipshit yammers on about “vitriol”, proves that HE is a mental case:
the left is so full of shiite they need to prove they’re made of it:
Not that facts will change this wave of hate on the Left. And not that it matters that exactly 2 months earlier they themselvesÂ called for a revolution and a violent overthrow of the government.
The Left Call Blood Libel Against Palin (eye on the world)
“Is it the place of a sheriff to stir the pot on either side of the political aisle?” (pissweak. She could have destroyed him, she chose not to….) Read More Â»
- WatchStop Bringing It Up: Sen. Alexander Fights Back on Left‘s Palin ’Crosshair’ Motive
- NY Times’ Krugman Blames Shooting on GOP, ‘Hate-Mongers’ Beck & Limbaugh
- WatchKeith Olbermann Compares Glenn To Shooter, Calls On Beck To Apologize for His Rhetoric
- CNN Reporter: Palin Part of Rhetoric That ‘Allowed This Kind of Thing to Happen’ Politics
SheriffDipshit Admits There’s No Evidence ‘Vitriolic Rhetoric’ Incited Giffords Shooter
- Network Journalists Advance Leftist Wish to Blame Palin (and Tea Party) for Shooting
- NYT: ‘It’s Legitimate to Blame Republicans and Their Most Virulent Supporters in the Media’
- Bob Schieffer: Giffords Shooter Motivated By ‘Dangerous, Inflammatory Words’
- Headline: “Gabrielle Giffords’ Blood Is On Sarah Palin’s Hands”
- Within Minutes of Shooting, CNN Finds Local Liberal to Blame State’s ‘Rabid Right’ and Gun ‘Fetish’